Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Investing in a prostitute  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Daffodil

A comment in off topic (by vt) made me consider this; wouldn't it be great if we could invest in a prossie.

You see her. Brand new to the scene. Great pictures, good likes list, quick on comms. The real deal. Quick, invest in her stock!

Or the punt. Romanian, private gallery, bad spelling. Is she real, or is she a scam? The share price is low (everybody thinks the profile is bullshit), you could make a killing. If she's real you could retire in the Bahamas.

Or the depreciating asset. Getting older/fatter. Her time as past. Has she one last hurrah? Can she lose a few lbs? Or is it money down the McDonald's register?

Mackydees

You have got me thinking as to whether there's an AW based online game waiting to be written?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Are we talking Wolf of Wall Street style investment banking or Sergei Sillywhackov style pimping girls from EE?

CaptainRoscoe

Some music for you to scheme by  :)

External Link/Members Only

I think the right video you're looking for is: External Link/Members Only

But seriously, I've met some really good independent WGs who don't know how to market themselves properly. If I didn't have a conscience, I could've easily pimped them and made money out of them. Then again, here I  am punting taking a contrived moral high ground.  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

I

But seriously, I've met some really good independent WGs who don't know how to market themselves properly.

You have hit the nail on the head. Firmly.

I suspect 99% of guys punt via the 'net, using it to search to profiles, and it's those profiles that are make or break for WGs.  For a punter, the turnoffs are small, crap, indistinguishable images, coupled with a poorly written profile with missing or contradictory information. It's like girls with zero feedback on AW expecting £200 an hour. Crap profile + crap pictures = lack of work.

For work, I have been involved in a number of national campaigns that have involved marketing, e-shots, use of social media, etc, but none of it would have worked without the requisite website back-up.

There are plenty of punters who are articulate and could write profiles that extoll the best points of a WG, likewise people who have good camera skills and can place the girls in nice locations with nice undies or clothes, not some backgroud cluttered with kiddies toys ans a picture of Grandma.

It's not hard, yet they are fecking useless at it.  It's like garages trying to sell cars on Autotrader, where there's lot's of pics of the outside from all concievable angles, yet not one picture of how good or bad the interior or engine compartment is.

Maybe some of us who have these skills to market, set up Prostitute Marketing Services, but with the initials, spelling PMS, maybe another name is needed.... :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

You have hit the nail on the head. Firmly.

I suspect 99% of guys punt via the 'net, using it to search to profiles, and it's those profiles that are make or break for WGs.  For a punter, the turnoffs are small, crap, indistinguishable images, coupled with a poorly written profile with missing or contradictory information. It's like girls with zero feedback on AW expecting £200 an hour. Crap profile + crap pictures = lack of work.

For work, I have been involved in a number of national campaigns that have involved marketing, e-shots, use of social media, etc, but none of it would have worked without the requisite website back-up.

There are plenty of punters who are articulate and could write profiles that extoll the best points of a WG, likewise people who have good camera skills and can place the girls in nice locations with nice undies or clothes, not some backgroud cluttered with kiddies toys ans a picture of Grandma.

It's not hard, yet they are fecking useless at it.  It's like garages trying to sell cars on Autotrader, where there's lot's of pics of the outside from all concievable angles, yet not one picture of how good or bad the interior or engine compartment is.

Maybe some of us who have these skills to market, set up Prostitute Marketing Services, but with the initials, spelling PMS, maybe another name is needed.... :lol:

That was blatantly on purpose - i hope you're proud of yourself!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

aha I geddit, you mean pimping?

Offline Happylad

A comment in off topic (by vt) made me consider this; wouldn't it be great if we could invest in a prossie.

You can; it`s known as being a PIMP, or Sergei, or any one of several other derogatory names

endomorph

That was blatantly on purpose - i hope you're proud of yourself!

I did re-write an SP's  page for her and it did boost her business.

Offline Daffodil

aha I geddit, you mean pimping?

Erm, not really. I can invest in M&S without having to go sell groceries  :hi:

CaptainRoscoe

Erm, not really. I can invest in M&S without having to go sell groceries  :hi:

You can invest in a bottom bitch without ever having to swallow. :unknown:

It's all semantics innit?