Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas punts, punt of the year, punting 2015 - West Mids  (Read 1894 times)

Offline saf1976

I know there is a kinda thread like this in the mains, but a few folks tend to stick to regional threads, and it's only likely to be girls local to me that I see.

Do you have a special Christmas punt lined up?

What is your best punt of the year?

Any punting plans/resolutions lined up?

For Christmas I'm tempted to go and see  one or more of these:

External Link/Members Only - not seen in over a year, but was a big fan
External Link/Members Only - not seen at all, but has something about her
External Link/Members Only - saw last month and has a distinctive look, great service.
External Link/Members Only - been in my hotlist for ages but I normally do half hours (£60-80 a pop feels right)

I do fancy something a bit more different, 2 girl or a real PSE. If External Link/Members Only touring I'd like to see her.

Punt of the year

Amanda.29
External Link/Members Only

I've had a few decent punts this year, although not as enjoyable as 2011, which was my best punting year to date. I think this lady would get the universal seal of approval and is a favourite on here already anyway. £80 an hour for this level of girl with genuine enthusiastic services, can't be beat in my opinion. I know there is a lot of EE hate on here, but if you met this lady it would widen your perspective.

Punting 2015

I can see me cutting down on punting. I tend to punt at least once I week. I know I'll never be able to give it up fully, but if I could keep to 2 punts a month, £150 total spend, with maybe a bit extra for my birthday and Christmas.

I think half of my punts I could live without, a wank would probably suffice.

I'm hoping my Christmas splurge will help me see that.

Offline billyjo

Not sure if I will punt again, lost much of the thrill and excitement.

Offline saf1976

How long have you been punting and is this all of a sudden or a longer term thought?

Offline billyjo

How long have you been punting and is this all of a sudden or a longer term thought?

Probably around 10 years on and off.  I've just lost the excitement, don't even get nervous before the punt any more.  Maybe I just need a good break.

Offline billyjo

It's a risky game at the end of the day, I consider myself lucky I've never had a std in my life and want to keep things that way. 

Dodo

Billyjo, if you haven't already, try FBSM. I find it a completely different but still sexual experience to FS. The fact you are just receiving I find extremely erotic, soothing and safe  :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 02:54:30 pm by Dodo »

Offline billyjo

Just to add, I've only had owo a handful of times during all the years I have punted, I've only performed oral on wg's around 4 times in all that time, the risk of catching something is always on the back of my mind.  After having owo I worry a lot and don't have peace of mind until I've been to the clinic and got the all clear.  I don't even french kiss the girls I see as I am worried about traces of cum from previous clients.  The risk of punting is beginning to outweigh the reward for me. 

Offline billyjo

Billyjo, if you haven't already, try FBSM. I find it a completely different but still sexual experience to FS. The fact you are just receiving I find extremely erotic, soothing and safe  :)

I would feel much safer and have more peace of mind with FBSM, never tried it yet. 

Offline billyjo

Apologies to saf1976, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I've had some good punta this year, but not as good as 2013. Pixie from HOD remains unbeatable, was a last minute panic punt and still is the only girl to get 2 pops from me in 30 minutes.

I'm cutting down this year, instead of punting for the sake of it with whomever is available I'all just have a wank instead and only punt if it's someone highly recommended who I have a big hardon for.

The only 2 on my todo list for early 2015 are

Teencocktease  External Link/Members Only
And
Elise  External Link/Members Only

Offline Talbear

Well this xmas I've decided to treat myself to a girl who has been on my hotlist for way too long.... The lovely Neve.... !!!

Not seen her before but reports on her are very good..!

Punt of the year for me has to be Hannah... Simply sensational.....!!!!

Silver medal goes to Jennifer Black... Great girl who gives a fantastic BJ....

Have had a number of dabbles in the FBSM scene which have also proved to be a great change.... A good year all in all hopefully to be topped off in style on Thursday..!!!

Offline Talbear

So I saw Neve today.... I'll put a review up another day..... But gents

She is incredible... !!