Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Li Coventry or Rainbow nature  (Read 1185 times)

Offline haveapunt

Hi trying to decide which one of these to visit. Looking for massage with HE, ehich review say they both offer. Who would you guys choose? Or is there someone else in Cov I'm missing?

Online temptation

Li is great at massage and Cock handling but that's all you will get, I've not been to Rainbow Nature but looking at reviews the girls are more attractive and will get their tits out, you decide if that's worth an extra £30 or £40. Personally I'm there for a massage and to cum and Li does both very well at a bargain price so gets my vote.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 09:12:44 am by temptation »

Online temptation

Plus looks like Li's place is more discreet.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 09:13:29 am by temptation »

Online fredhiggins

yeah I would say rainbow nature is definitely somewhere  for the winter when it can be a bit more discreet as it is on a very busy road!

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi trying to decide which one of these to visit. Looking for massage with HE, ehich review say they both offer. Who would you guys choose? Or is there someone else in Cov I'm missing?

For value for money it has to be Li but all you will get is a happy ending. At Rainbow nature more will be on offer but you will pay more. :hi:

Offline seandana

I’ve only been to see Li and I’ve had happy beginning and happy ending in a1 hour session for £40 VFM not been to the other establishment

Online temptation

This thread prompted me to go back to Li today, I've just posted a review.

Offline haveapunt

I went for Li. Wasnt disappointed. review to follow

Offline Tinkerman

Any idea what extras on offer at rainbow? Which would be best girl to see?

Offline Tricky69

Not been for a while but Tanya at rainbow will do topless for £20

Offline Jasonk71

LI does a very good job. But I won't be returning. Why? Got fed up of texts/phone calls being answered during massage
I won't be bothering with Rainbow

Offline mr.bluesky

Not been for a while but Tanya at rainbow will do topless for £20

Have to agree .Tanya a busty cheerfull Thai lady. I've had a few enjoyable topless massages from her. Worth paying the extra to see those puppies  :thumbsup: