Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetyromina77 - Coventry  (Read 571 times)

CovPunter

AW Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Vivastreet Link
External Link/Members Only

OK, I think it's clear that this profile is a place not a person. Sadly.

I've visited 3 times. I've left it until now to leave a review because it isn't the classic bate and switch.

Comms: On each occasion comms were fairly easy via text. The second time I asked via text for OWO. This was not available on any occasion. There's always a girl waiting for you at the door upon arrival.

Location: Residential area in studentville. A whole row of terrace houses to keep in mind if you're thinking of booking. The rooms is nice, spacious and clean with a few sex objects around used as ornaments. Nice big low bed.

Girl(s): As stated, it's definitely a profile for a place rather than a specific girl. I don't know why that's not clearer on the profile but this type of punt has a lucky dip feel to it. The first girl was in her late teens/early 20s. She was stunning. Petite in size and stature, she had an amazingly pretty face, larger firm tits than her body would suggest, and a tight but shapely bum. She was friendly and giggly to talk to but when it came to the act, it was clear she hated every second. OW was cut short (my favourite bit) and mish was the only option for which she was rigid. No eye contact at all. I stopped halfway through to check she was OK. She told me to carry on. She was beautiful but it was a strange punt. I don't know why I decided to go back. I guess I was intrigued.

The second punt was the closest looking girl to Romina I had. Early 20s, German, figure matched and although OWO was agreed before and then was off the table once I got there, was a fantastic punt, with 69, reverse cowgirl and cowgirl undertaken. Great personality, pretty face... And those boobs...

The third was a completely different punt, the girl was in her early 30s with a tyre around the waist. 5 out of 10 looks but worked hard, have awesome OW and 69 was clean and fresh. She rode me stupid too.

Just a weird set of punts which in some ways are fine when the pickings are so low in Coventry but should be much better. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd go back a 4th time unless I was at a lose end.

It's all a bit strange. Has the potential to be a great place but the lucky dip nature and location might put a lot of people off.

Offline Littlefoot

Site rules

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

I’m not sure this review can stand

CovPunter

OK, sorry. Like I say... Flippin weird profile. I tried to work out how I could contextualise the weirdness of it with three separate reviews but it just seemed better to do it as a combined review.