Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soni Burmese Massage Came Back at Brum B1-- BRUM is booming once again  (Read 2517 times)

Damascus1

Nearly after a year and half of which she disappeared, Soni that beautiful Burmese came back at Birmingham city Centre.

I think the boyfriend kick her out! She told me last time that she is moving London as her boyfriend lived there, whoever leaves Brum comes back Brum!

Stapler who will go first me or you!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:49:07 am by Damascus1 »

Offline Stapler

Good to hear she's back. I have seen her a few times including when she first started up in or near Ryland St.

You go first D!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Damascus1

Offline booby

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Went a few weeks back. She's good as always and has learnt some new massaging technique, not for the faint hearted. Moved back to Brum because she said it was too demanding with long hours in London.

Damascus1

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Went a few weeks back. She's good as always and has learnt some new massaging technique, not for the faint hearted. Moved back to Brum because she said it was too demanding with long hours in London.

Elaborate!

Offline Stapler

Dodo

She was putting on a few pounds before she left......what shape is she in.

I enjoyed Soni a few times, good massage, good fun, great tits and extras galore  :wacko:

Damascus1

Mclovinsbrother

We will wait your elaboration

Dodo

Mclovinsbrother

We will wait your elaboration
Damascus, we will await your first review  :thumbsup:

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Elaborate!

More of a firmer massage with a lot of standing on the back  (different from her usual) and use of elbows. She says she doesn't apply this massage type on skinny guys and usually does on them on 90 min bookings. She just wanted to trial on me and see what I thought of it. It can be be painful but it wasn't too bad for me. Would be ideal for someone who has sore muscles from gym etc

Dodo, she's lost weight since the last time I went. She said the busy schedule and short breaks in London led her to eat fast food during her breaks, one of the reasons she left London as it was too demanding.

Mcl

Damascus1

Thanks Stapler I mean Dodo, I called yesterday to arrange 1 hour massage, but she did not answer my call, I will try again today.

Dodo and Stapler are you using the same computer, my besket IP address tracker indicating that
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:20:51 am by Damascus1 »

Offline Stapler

Thanks Stapler I mean Dodo, I called yesterday to arrange 1 hour massage, but she did not answer my call, I will try again today.

Dodo and Stapler are you using the same computer, my besket IP address tracker indicating that

My turn to use the computer   :rolleyes:
Why do I get the feeling you have been here before? Time will tell.  :music:

Dodo

Thanks Stapler I mean Dodo

If I was you Id take it back and ask for a refund  :hi:

It's bloody obvious we are not one and the same........I'm articulate, informative and amusing, whilst Stapler is an obnoxious and cheapskate twat  :hi:

Offline jimgooooo

oh Damascus1 look what you've done now :dash:

starting these pair off :angry:

on a polite note checking up peoples IP address is not cool dude the whole point of the avatars and screen names is to keep us all safe from blackmail and the like, i personally always use a VPN.

vw

What a load of bollocks, would ban your arse for spouting bollocks and making malicious rumours about punters.

Offline Stapler

Offline Hoping

Well I've seen Soni a few times and haven't found her anything special.  It appears to be just me as others seem to be getting more.  She's liked a good licking but has refused point blank to return the complement.  Have others been more successful?  Would love to know.  Does she charge more than the standard £80 for the extras? :wacko