Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss007slut from cov 76 AdultWork feedback but nothing in here  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Lee4u

has any 1 out der seen this lady
i am new to this punting business and i am thinking of booking her as my first punt but she is offering unprotected sex so is it very risky business even with rubber?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

i am new to this punting business and i am thinking of booking her as my first punt but she is offering unprotected sex so is it very risky business even with rubber?

If your new to punting then my advise to you is read the reviews on this forum and visit a girl that gives what you are looking for and has a few positive ratings.

Offline Jawbreak

Check out the reviews section on here and chose a girl that offers what you are looking for.
Any girl that offers unprotected sex is a major risk.

Good luck and happy punting.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Lee4u

thanks i will pick 1 and than i will write a review

Offline garfield

Coventry is pretty shit for punting, be better off getting yourself over to brum if you can, if your stuck in cov you could do alot worse than busty Demi - £70 for an hour but she probably won't be about for long

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:33:24 pm by garfield »

Offline M8gic

Anyone who offers unprotected I would not touch them even with 10 rubbers on as it is not worth the risk, it's funny because I queried watersports with her and adked where she takes it, she confirmed I could piss on her face or in her mouth if I wanted. I have not met her however as my gut feeling is advising me to stay away from this one

Offline Lee4u

that's disgusting :vomit: i think she need help i better give her miss and find some 1 elese who does normal sex with rubber

Offline AlwaysLooking

Had a meeting planned with her, although no mention of Bareback on her profile when I booked a few months back.
Had to cancel in the end.