Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE massage with HR or more  (Read 3808 times)

Offline j2042791

Hey guys, I love getting massage and something more ! But I'm finding it really hard to find somewhere that offers a decent massage with a bit extra from a non Asian girl. Was hoping that you guys can recommend some massage parlours or independent girls that are reasonable priced and have attractive EE girls, however I prefer it to be outside of central London (not Earls Court), I don't mind travelling around the suburbs if it's worth it, thanks guys
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Borehamwood

Plenty... Which area? My favourite is Masha in Edgware.

Offline j2042791

Hey man, thanks for your reply, zones 3/4 SW London would be great but i don't mind travelling further if its going to be worth it. I dealt I would like a place like a place that looks like legitimate massage place and was more affordable as with the extras its gonna cost quite a bit. Masha looks great cheers for the suggestion but does it the price include HR or is that an extras cost
cheers
Banned by:

Offline j2042791

awesome !! further recommendations would be appreciated, I've been to serene spa and looking for something similar
Banned by:

Offline SamLP

Another girl in Edgware is Maria: External Link/Members Only
Top girl and very good service

Lola is well reviewed although I haven't seen her: External Link/Members Only

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Doesn't quite fit your location requirements, but if you can get to central London this outfit will give you 30 mins of body-to-body with a happy ending for £60:
External Link/Members Only

Offline 4thleo

For SW I really like Betty in Streatham. She's away for a week or so at the moment and has taken down most of her ads, but she still uses the number here:
Pretty reasonable prices too, I usually go for an hours body to body at about £85, she has cheaper options. She's pretty skinny so not the best if your more into having huge boobs rubbed all over you, but she seems to know what she's doing with the massaging (I know it's a cliche but I think she looks better than her pics make out too).

Offline 4thleo

There's also Bunnies in Elephant and castle, but that's isn't as far our as zone 3. Again decent prices as long as you don't go for one of the more exotic massages. Not sure if this is an actual parlour as the website suggests though as I've been 3 times at totally different days/times and it has always been the same lady. She is a beautiful Eastern European lady though. Only thing I'd say is the massage is sometimes a little gentle, but she does usually ask if the pressure is fine so you can probably get her to change that. The girl.I've seen every time is Samantha, though the pic in the gallery is pretty hard to make out what she actually looks like. It's a very different massage to the one listed above.

Offline j2042791

Thanks guys for all the great recommendations, is there also any street massage parlours with EE girls that look legit but will offer extras once in the room ?
Banned by:

Offline SamLP

Strange question! Are you a cop?

Offline j2042791

nah I'm just tired of going to the asian ones without young attractive girls, n I like the thrill of going to a legit place n not being 100% sure if you'll get anything extra or not
Banned by: