Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna (Olina) - Bayswater  (Read 2566 times)

96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
100 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

Anna heavily reviewed here and this is my 2nd visit with her.

The meet took place Monday late afternoon.  Night before I contacted Asian Selections to see if Jennifer and Olina if Fallyn if either them was available after reading all the reviews for the next day but only from 7.30pm which was to much hanging about so declined.  Watching the England match having a couple of beers nothing major decided to see what was around on AW.  No Asian took my fancy in the area I was in so contacted Olina to see if Anna or Betty was available.  Did not think Anna was but to my surprise was in a couple of hours.  Where she is located was quicker to get to.  Booked and off I went after England match.  Took blue pill under the hour before the meet.

Communication: All communication good as usual with Olina and asked Anna to wear the white lingerie in her first picture on her profile to greet me and after the shared shower.  Once outside the address 5 mins before the meet phoned them up and straightaway given instructions to get in as before I saw Anna.  And as before bumped into the same neighbour on the landing whilst going up the stairs!

Location: Along Westbourne Grove in Bayswater.  About 10-15 minute walk from Paddington station where I was coming from.

Price: 1 hour for £150

Girl: As already reviewed on here and yet again Anna is stunning and much more beautiful than her pictures

Meeting: Hiding behind the door trick as ushered inside in the warmth as was pissing down with rain outside.  Straight in for kisses and cuddles.  Anna looked stunning in that lingerie. Notes handed over which she went and stashed in the draw in the kitchen.  Then straight into kissing, FK and DFK as got really hot and passionate.  Bent her over the sofa, sucking her tits and going down on her getting her wet.  Back up as she undressed me as was rock hard as blue pill taken affect straightaway.  Turned Anna round rimming her and fingering her pussy making her wet.  Back up to more deep full on kissing and lead me to the shower.  As others have said and I have experienced very much full cleansed experience with cleaning the arse deep as well.  Taking water in the mouth and giving a nice deep BJ.

Out of the shower and getting dried off into the bedroom.  Anna did not put back on the lingerie but to be honest by now wasn't bothered.  Lots of deep kissing again.  She goes down on me giving me a great BJ with sucking balls as well.  Pushed me back on the bed doing exactly the same with plenty of eye contact as such a turn on.  After a while she says do you want to fuck me.  Well must be stupid to say no so asked if can fuck her anal.  Condom on with her mouth whilst i face fucked her for a bit.  Then she bends over as stick my tongue in her arse first.  Then cock slowly inserted in her arse going slowly building up the pace which sure the moans were not real.  Building up the pace whilst she turns around with more kissing and eventually came in the bag.  Looked at clock 25 mins in.

Cleaned up and cock was still rock hard as pill doing it's job.  Anna suggested a head massage which was really nice and a bit of talking which lasted about 10 mins.  Then she goes I want to suck your cock again and this time want your cum in my mouth.  Cock never lost hardness and Anna giving great BJ with plenty of attention to balls with spit on balls and cock.  Up and down the whole shaft.  All this time fingering my arse.  Unfortunately no matter how much Anna tried I could not do a second pop even though I was as rock hard as I have been for a while.  Went 5 mins after.  Had a shared shower again as Anna made sure I was properly clean and still not losing my erection.  Kissing again in the shower.  Cleaned up and got dressed and giving so water.  Must admit was spent as legs felt like jelly.  More talking, cuddle and kissing before I went and she goes I will make you cum a second time the next time you come here.  Off I went back into the rain and made me way home.  Got home and had a wank to get rid of the erection and aching balls.

Would I return.........of course want more visits with Anna.  This second visit was even better than the first even though I popped twice the first time round.  Jessica Baby Shark and Anna are best two Thai punts but only thing with Jessica depends if she is in the mood for French kissing where Anna provides that non-stop. 

Offline tp69

Cheers. Gotta see this one sometime.  :drinks:

Offline peter jb

Did she say when she’s retiring and going back home ?

Offline DoorDash

Thanks for the good review!
I know they are completely different and it’s subjective  … but who would you suggest visiting based on good looks / body / BJ / service - Anna or Maylin in woking.
Having seen neither before.

Cheers  :hi:

Online TP84

Cheers. Gotta see this one sometime.  :drinks:

Olina told me she will not see new clients ( I have seen her before but changed punting phone number, new phone number is new client) they say you have to see another girl first then you can see Anna (same for Tracey he said)

Offline Surrey1974

Did she say when she’s retiring and going back home ?
Nothing at all OP. Hopefully she stays.

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks for the good review!
I know they are completely different and it’s subjective  … but who would you suggest visiting based on good looks / body / BJ / service - Anna or Maylin in woking.
Having seen neither before.

Cheers  :hi:

That is a tough one DoorDash  as they are both gorgeous  & deliver a first class service. Both deliver full on DFK & excellent BJ skills. I would say Anna got bigger breasts but not by much. Also, Anna prices include CIM & Anal where Maylin charges extra for CIM & does not offer Anal. Also, seen from other threads that this is Maylin last week before she heads back home & will be back around June time.

Offline DoorDash

Invaluable information Surrey1974
 :hi: Thanks.

Offline Surrey1974

No worries DoorDash. Like TP said Anna doesn't seem to see new clients but check that with Olina.

Offline peter jb

I guess Anna’s working less , seeing less clients if she’s finishing soon - she has been a top provider for 3 years, and made plenty of money.
Just wish she would teach Fallyn her skills , going by her poor recent reviews

Online londonguy85

I've finally managed to secure a booking with Anna, as mentioned by others you do have to book another Olina girl who isn't quite the Premier League status Anna has earnt. The agency also won't let you advance book if your a new customer so bare this in mind if you change your punting number reguarly, as you'll be treated as a new customer.

Will ask her about her time left here in London. After reading all her reviews, hopefully her service hasn't dropped. Review will follow once the booking takes place.