Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor, Maxes Angels - Kensington  (Read 1667 times)

Offline 21Punting

My first review; I have been a lurker for 4 years. I booked this girl in August 2022.

A lot of people say the face is photoshopped, I however think it is not even the same girl period. Probably is the same girl but heavy make up and photoshop makes it look like a completely different person.

She's had liposuction on her stomach and her eyes are quite small.

She asked 'how do you want to cum ?' straight away, I knew this was going to be a waste of £300. She wanted to rush the service and get me out as soon as possible.

We had missionary sexs and I left

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 09:27:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did you miss the "Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!" just under the subject header.  :unknown:

Offline Liverpool

Your review your rating OP, but this reads like a negative all day long. 300 for that?  :dash:

Offline 21Punting

Yeah It probably was leaning negative - however I had a super long mish which I enjoyed - we also laid in the bed for a while as well she was actually kind of friendly.

I got the feeling she is maybe use to wealthier older clients and not me a mid 20s man the still gets ID checked every now and then.     

Offline Sensation1984

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=152242

I assume you didn't see my review I experienced the same rushed service definitely a negative.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Did you miss the "Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!" just under the subject header.  :unknown:

You really are the warm welcoming type, aren't you?

Someone breaks cover to post their first review and this is what they get in return?

Offline king tarzan

Your review your rating OP, but this reads like a negative all day long. 300 for that?  :dash:

Yep you certainly would know.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 21Punting

Someone breaks cover to post their first review and this is what they get in return?

❤️

Offline devoncoachman

Awful. She is a gorgeous girl, truly she is, with a very pretty face and the loveliest soft, blonde hair. The room was desperately small and the bed was a covered mattress. She hadn't been informed of my dress request and the gentle role-play that I had asked for just never really got going. I was short-changed on time and it was a horrible waste. A combined management/WG disaster; lesson learned!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 11:38:46 pm by devoncoachman »

Offline Liverpool

Nothing wrong with what DM had written, man up.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

What exactly do you think is wrong with ASKING if he missed the notice saying not to put URLs in the subject header.   :unknown:

Just for you in case you missed it as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 12:15:25 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Awful. She is a gorgeous girl, truly she is, with a very pretty face and the loveliest soft, blonde hair. The room was desperately small and the bed was a covered mattress. She hadn't been informed of my dress request and the gentle role-play that I had asked for just never really got going. I was short-changed on time and it was a horrible waste. A combined management/WG disaster; lesson learned!!
A review of your experience would be very helpful to other members.

To post one go here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0 - click the blue NEW REVIEW button on the right hand side and follow the instructions.

There's also a good guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Doesn't matter how gorgeous, how smitten..
Your time was farted shitted and pissed on.
Now THAT IS NOT NICE
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac