Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara Aldgate East  (Read 2496 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline One for the road

Date February 2022

AW  External Link/Members Only

Location Aldgate East

Girl _Sexy_Sara

Fee £80 for 30 minutes

Communication All via text

Had a meeting in London later in the day, so only booked for 30 minutes.

Sara is a fairly tall girl with died blonde hair. Age mid 20's.
Flat is on the top floor with a lift
Usual hiding behind the door. Led into the bedroom and offered a shower.
Sara help undress me with very light kisses and proceeded to give me a blowjob.
Not very deep, or enjoyable. As Sara spoke very little English i found the whole experience depressing. I have seen Polish girls before all very good, this was the first with limited English and not for me. In with the Sex i like a bit of conversation, Sara barley said a word.

Not a negative, just a neutral .

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I actually took her off my HL the other day. Not feeling her anymore from the reviews and this one has convinced me not to see her. Thanks!

Offline MLawro93

Are you sure you saw the girl in the profile? I only ask as her English was pretty good when I saw her. We had a proper conversation and all

Offline bedhedred

Are you sure you saw the girl in the profile? I only ask as her English was pretty good when I saw her. We had a proper conversation and all

I'm beginning to wonder if there are 2 girls because the one I meet is always fucking hot to trot when I arrive and I'm no movie star looks wise.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've seen Sara a few times now. I wouldn't go as far as saying she has a split personality or is bipolar but she sometimes just isn't there in the room. I've had both really fun, engaging, chatty punts and ones where she is withdrawn. My first punt was like that with Sara, but I gambled on trying again and it worked out.

Offline One for the road

"she sometimes just isn't there in the room"

That sums her up in one sentence.
It is the same girl, i bumped into her previous customer at the front door coming out and this was only 11am. she must be working long hours.

Offline MLawro93

"she sometimes just isn't there in the room"

That sums her up in one sentence.
It is the same girl, i bumped into her previous customer at the front door coming out and this was only 11am. she must be working long hours.

Crikey, sounds like full on back to back bookings. I hate girls who do that, I won't visit again  :(

Offline another381

I'm with BHR on this one, the time I saw her was electric. On me from the minute I walked in, cracking service. Second round is usually tough for me but she worked her magic and i had a great time. Might have to pay another visit and review again but would hope for the same response i got first time.

Offline Malvolio

I think she's erratic - I had two very enjoyable punts with her, followed by a mediocre third.

On the first two punts I was clean shaven, but on the third punt I had around three weeks of stubble which she did not seem to appreciate, so facial hair could be something she objects to. 

Offline MLawro93

I think if she is seeing a high volume of customers then its hard for anyone to maintain a high level of energy, it is also a fast track route to getting jaded

Offline tantraman

Sara is a fairly tall girl with died blonde hair. Age mid 20's.

... photos collected here :music:

Offline Rapha

Can anyone who has seen Sara give a facial likeness to any celebrities or anyone in the public eye at all please? Difficult to gauge from the pics. Cheers :)

Offline Malvolio

Can anyone who has seen Sara give a facial likeness to any celebrities or anyone in the public eye at all please? Difficult to gauge from the pics. Cheers :)

Rebecca Adlington with a slightly smaller nose

Offline lillythesavage

Rebecca Adlington with a slightly smaller nose

You are not selling her too well  :D

Offline Rapha

Offline Malvolio

You are not selling her too well  :D

I actually quite fancy Rebecca Adlington - suspect she'd be a real goer in the sack.