Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_22 / Marylebone  (Read 1213 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBase

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only

This will be a short one,

The meet took place around 19 Nov 2018. It was my first ever punt so I was nervous AF, I kept thinking -what if I'm in the middle of fucking and the police barged in on some local sex worker crackdown lol :scare:

Time:
£140 for an hour

Service:

I was greeted by Anne at her door. She was a very good looking girl, thick just the way I like it. she was around 5'6 -5'7 as listed in her profile. But i noticed that she seemed much bigger in person than her photos, not as in fatter...just her proportions, like her big bubble but, large thighs, larger than average shoulders, that kind of thing. But that's probably why she looked better in person there was just more of her to fuck.

Anyway, she leads me to her room, on the way there I saw another girl in the apartment, from reading the other reviews about Anne, I am guessing another girl was Lucy, she seems nice, but a bit too small for my liking. We start with DFK, then OWO. We then moved to various types of missionary. But that was not doing it for me. So after a quick sucky, she hopped on top for reverse and normal cowgirl. The sight of her ass slamming on my dick was enough for me. Came in the bag, she wiped it up, and as I had 15 mins left she gave me a message. I was actually surprised she was any good at the massage, most WG are shit at it. she had nice firm hands and used some tekkers that I usually see at a real parlor. We went over time by around 10 mins, as I was purposefully chatting with her to take her mind off the time while she was performing the massage.

Overall: it was a good start to the punting game, now that I have seen a few more WG, I can say the for me Anne would be above average experience. But not the best I have had.
Would I good back? probably as a backup option if another girl cancels on me. (it's a must to have a tried and tested backup option).