Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal lover SUKI - Thai Girl (Baker Street)  (Read 2120 times)

1 review(s) for Anal lover SUKI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

asianguy21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Call didn't get picked up initially. Messaged me 10 mins later. I tried to call again but says "she" can't talk. Think I was talking to their master pimp there but whatever (as long as the girl is pretty). Agreed a time and got the exact address straight away (no need to call again for house number which was convenient)

Location: Her profile says Slone Square but says she was working in Baker Street that day, about 10 mins from the station.

Looks: All I can say is that she is not 23 (looks 35). Looks nowhere as good as the pictures. However her attitude doesn't seem so bad.

Service: I walked. Used to WGs lying about their age but in this case, too big of a gap in both age and looks. Seemed like she was used to it, too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Maverick1808

Thanks for the warning OP.

I text her last Wednesday for a meet on Thursday just gone but opted for Bonnie instead, seems i had a lucky escape!

I've reviewed Bonnie and highly recommend if you're looking for another Thai  :hi:

asianguy21

Thanks for the warning OP.

I text her last Wednesday for a meet on Thursday just gone but opted for Bonnie instead, seems i had a lucky escape!

I've reviewed Bonnie and highly recommend if you're looking for another Thai  :hi:

Thanks. Her profile is quite new so never noticed her before. Good to hear you had a great time with her. Hotlisted !

Offline LLPunting

Hmmm, there's a Suki working in Organic Remedies at Baker St stn.  Can anyone with experience say if it's the same girl?

Last Suki I saw was a negative I think, at another parlour.

Offline BillGoldberg

The capslock pimp strikes again

Based on experience you can't trust anything thats written on the profile page

OP probably dodged a bullet

Offline Pkuk2004

I saw this Suki in October and thought she was amazing.
I’m back in London soon only to find she’s no longer registered on AW.  :unknown:

Does anyone know if she’s still around? Or alternatively can recommend another Thai (A/WS/DFK)?

Thanks!

Offline Sinz

I saw this Suki in October and thought she was amazing.
I’m back in London soon only to find she’s no longer registered on AW.  :unknown:

Does anyone know if she’s still around? Or alternatively can recommend another Thai (A/WS/DFK)?

Thanks!

Why should anyone assist or recommend anything to you ?

You have been on here for 2 years, but never bothered to comment about or review any WGs

If she was so amazing as you say, why didn't you leave a review ?

Offline Pkuk2004

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Fair point well made, I usually just provide feedback on AW.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Fair point well made, I usually just provide feedback on AW.

You should know by now, AW reviews mean bull crap

Offline Pkuk2004

hmmm - well I didn't. Clearly not as seasoned as others unfortunately.

I'll leave a review next time - fully take your point. I won't leave one for Suki as I think she has gone.