Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Lloyd  (Read 3977 times)

Midfield General

Has anyone seen Suzy Lloyd, I couldn't find any mention of her here but may well have missed it.
Lots of feeback on a/w though

External Link/Members Only

endomorph

Saw her years ago when she used a flat just by Saddlers Wells. She talks a lot, all enjoys are on offer and her photos are fairly accurate. She does not exude eroticism.

Offline jsparky

She was discussed in the following thread, her blog was amusing.  :D I am not suggesting you should visit her! 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4384.25

Offline iPad3

I saw her about 2 years ago, she was late and I had to hang around for 30mins, kept me updated but still a pain.

Nice lady but the photos make her look younger than she is, at £100 an hour Id say the service was good but at £200 my view is she is well overpriced, when one considers hot Ameera is in the same area its a no from me.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:54:29 am by iPad3 »

endomorph

I agree, overpriced at £200 per hour. When I saw her she was asking £150 and it seemed a bit steep then given that she was using a bedroom in someone else's flat.

Offline KentAde

I agree, overpriced at £200 per hour. When I saw her she was asking £150 and it seemed a bit steep then given that she was using a bedroom in someone else's flat.

+1. I saw her a few years back just by Kings Cross station, and nothing special, and that was at the 'old' price. Is a dentist, so loves staring at teeth!  :scare:

Midfield General

Thanks for the info guys, newish to the site but it's such a good place to get first hand info on many girls.
Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a review or two as payback.

Offline OutForJustice80

Out of my budget but delightful because she reminds me of a faded former daytime tv show presenter. Gabby Roslin sort of area, know what I mean? Also I like that red number she's wearing in her free gallery.