Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Tiffany in Wimbledon?  (Read 1464 times)

ichbingeil

Hello,
looking for a good first time punt. Does anyone recommend Tiffany Cute in Wimbledon?

External Link/Members Only
Thanks
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 09:14:29 am by ichbingeil »

Offline ONeil

No - but I think I am going to have to give her a try at some point - will report if I do.

Offline scooby73

Looks nice.
Shame she's on hols at the mo.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

No, but she's been on my hot list for a little while now.

Not sure how genuine she is as she seems to move around a bit. Was in North London previously, then showed as on holiday up to say 10 days ago, then had her green lights on briefly (in North London) say 7 days ago, now showing as Wimbledon and on another holiday ???

She's my type and I would definitely TOFTT if she's real, but I wouldn't go and travel to see her without some reliable plan B, C & D's just in case.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hello,
looking for a good first time punt. Does anyone recommend Tiffany Cute in Wimbledon?

External Link/Members Only
Thanks

Oh and if you are going on a first time punt, I would not recommend someone with no feedback on AW or here. I suggest you have a fuller look at AW and then cross-check potential feedback on here (or vice versa) to make sure your 1st punt is one that you will remember favourably and not as a shit £60/£80 down the drain.

Offline Gluckman

Good half hour price if all her likes are included though. I'm tempted but skint :(

Offline scooby73

I have e-mailed her to ask when she's back working.
Watch this space.