Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Naz - North London  (Read 1838 times)

Offline sheriff bart

Greetings all,

Short time lurker, first time poster. Haven't punted for a while but looking to get back into the swing of things ASAP, and this looks like the perfect forum! :drinks:

Has anyone seen Naughty Naz?

Link  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Seems to have a few decent bits of feedback, is right up my street looks wise but for whatever reason just have a nagging doubt about seeing her. If anybody can shed any light please feel free!

Thanks, SB.   :hi:

andrei

off topic question, how did you hear about this place

Offline rocknrolla

No face PIC
150 for an hour
And feedback from guys who don't have much feedback themselves

Looks dodgy! :thumbsdown:

vogelcrystal

Smells a bit touty to me.  Don't be offended, but you asked my opinion...

Offline sheriff bart

Thanks guys for your answers, which seem to re-enforce my doubts about this profile.

@Andrei,I saw the profle on a North London search in Adultwork.

@vogelcrystal - no offence taken, thanks for being honest.

Will look elsewhere......

Offline sheriff bart

Sorry Andrei, you meant the forum - my mistake. It was just through Google.

Offline musicman007

+1 on the lack of face pics,but regards to the fb,could be genuine due to the fact that she has responded to each fb after a decent amount of time has elapsed...in the case of the guy who has written 28 fb's she answered him 3 days later....lazy cow :D...so could be genuine after all,but without a face pic she could look like.the back of a bus....apologies if any buses reading this are offended :music:

abdul

Just a curiosity I sent her an email regarding booking and few days later I got a call from unknown number then she talked me and started talking conversations in Urdu language. I can't rely on her. So I think she is Pakistani just came to here as a student.

Offline sheriff bart

Cheers musicman (  :D ) and Abdul (  :hi: ) for the replies. Think I have enough advice to steer clear of this one!

Will carry on the search in the meantime....