Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Dee - gone AWOL?  (Read 576 times)

Offline StevenS

Seen Dee recently and texted at the start of this week to get another booking, all sorted and sent in confirmation booking on the purple site. Logged in just now to read an message she had sent but she appears to be no longer registered on the site, which means I can’t read the email so no idea if it said she was retiring or some such.

Anyone know if she’s packed it in? Need a plan B for later this week if that’s the case
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 07:53:53 am by StevenS »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Link works for me

External Link/Members Only

Narrative clearly shows she is still working. Fully booked this week with availability next week. as of me writing this post AW login details show she logged in yesterday.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 10:32:13 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline StevenS

Link works for me

External Link/Members Only

Narrative clearly shows she is still working. Fully booked this week with availability next week. as of me writing this post AW login details show she logged in yesterday.

Thanks! I can see it now. Roll on Friday!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Beautiful looking girl. Dee reminds me facially of a Portuguese Linsey Dawn Mckenzie. :cool:

Offline MikaelMika81

I have a booking this week  with her and I will keep you updated on what is going on,if she will close the shop from next year in January  :cry: