Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old street strip club / brothel  (Read 3254 times)

Male2019

I ended up at rainbow sports bar on a night this week.

I checked bank statement and lots of trips to Tesco opposite rainbows to get cash to buy more drinks for girls and put pound in pint glass.

Was very drunk and don't remember leaving rainbows however vaguely remember stripper at rainbows recommending a place by old street roundout.

However I have no2 questions:

1) have any of you being to a massage parlour / brothel and had sexual activity but not paid for it?i have no more cash withdrawals after leaving rainbows (really hope I didn't do anything) - i.e. Is it likely a hooker would do anything without cash?

2) do any of you know of a brothel / flat near old street roundabout?

3) in your experience do most prostitutes in London require condoms

As I said was very drunk and not sure what happened after about 1am except had cash withdrawals of tesco opposite rainbows at 230am.

fredpunter

I ended up at rainbow sports bar on a night this week.

I checked bank statement and lots of trips to Tesco opposite rainbows to get cash to buy more drinks for girls and put pound in pint glass.

Was very drunk and don't remember leaving rainbows however vaguely remember stripper at rainbows recommending a place by old street roundout.

However I have no2 questions:

1) have any of you being to a massage parlour / brothel and had sexual activity but not paid for it?i have no more cash withdrawals after leaving rainbows (really hope I didn't do anything) - i.e. Is it likely a hooker would do anything without cash?

2) do any of you know of a brothel / flat near old street roundabout?

3) in your experience do most prostitutes in London require condoms

As I said was very drunk and not sure what happened after about 1am except had cash withdrawals of tesco opposite rainbows at 230am.

Are you still drunk?
Perhaps ask again when you can speak more clearly

Ps ... going to a strip club when very drunk is a very very bad idea ... you do realise that the sole aim of the girls there is to take as much cash off you as they possibly can?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 11:33:42 am by fredpunter »

Gangel

Male2019 looking at the time he o posed is he a pissed up mumsnet troll or a kid on school hoildays

Offline Big chief

Male2019 looking at the time he o posed is he a pissed up mumsnet troll or a kid on school hoildays

ha ha - i thought the same.

Rainbow - they will rob you.  only strip - nothing else

Male2019

Agreed terrible idea go to strip club when very drunk.

Apologies if message was grammatically poor.

It is not rainbow sports bar worried about. Is potential place after. How likely is it that a prostitute would do anything without payment?

Also what's your experience of prostitutes requiring condoms?

imtheman

F all chance you got anything for free and even more f all chance without a condom. Back to homework now.

fredpunter

Agreed terrible idea go to strip club when very drunk.

Apologies if message was grammatically poor.

It is not rainbow sports bar worried about. Is potential place after. How likely is it that a prostitute would do anything without payment?

Also what's your experience of prostitutes requiring condoms?

You said you had no cash withdrawals after leaving the club but also you had cash withdrawals (plural) at 2.30 am ... so are you saying you went back in to the club after making multiple cash withdrawals at 2.30am? How much did you withdraw? And how much did you wake up with?

From Google the club closes at 3am most nights ... and some nights earlier.

Next time you are pissed and feel the need to waste loads of money at least go to the axe rather than rainbow.

Male2019

Last cash withdrawal of £30 was at 0230 at the Tesco over the road from rainbows.

Next cash withdrawal of £40 was 0600 in South London - taxi home. Woke up with £20 in wallet.

Only other transaction was on credit card £29 from old street shell garage.

Was really drunk and don't remember leaving rainbows.

I lost my phone rang it and an older woman agreed to me to get it back (preety sure she is t a stripper or prostitute) maybe "look" after the girls in the club. She said she was at work in hospital in Basildon when I rang. Paid £100 to get phone back the next day.

She said after rainbows I went to brothel near old street roundabout (I don't remember).

Massive mistake on my part. I don't remember doing anything with any woman aside from strip dance in rainbows.

Question is I presume when ever any of you have used a prostitute they demand payment up front? (I didn't pay anything after rainbows).

Also do ladies usually demand use of condom?

FlyingBreadMan

Also do ladies usually demand use of condom?

You have to bring your own, they rarely carry them, and may "reuse" one on multiple customers.

Male2019

Im the man above reckons they usually have them?

Do you usually pay upfront?

FlyingBreadMan

Im the man above reckons they usually have them?

Do you usually pay upfront?

Buddy...if anything did happen you probably had money taken from you and your cock slept undisturbed through the whole affair...

Move on.

Online scutty brown

Last cash withdrawal of £30 was at 0230 at the Tesco over the road from rainbows.

Next cash withdrawal of £40 was 0600 in South London - taxi home. Woke up with £20 in wallet.

Only other transaction was on credit card £29 from old street shell garage.

Was really drunk and don't remember leaving rainbows.

So on those two you withdrew £70, paid for a taxi and had £20 left. So you spent £50 on a taxi ride and a couple rounds of drinks, or maybe on a stripper - but that hardly seems enough. If you're just down £50 you are wittering over nothing.
However....were there earlier visits to the bank? How much did you lose in total? That's the important question
And do you still have your bank card?

IF you did lose more, then the most likely explanation to me is you got pissed, one of the girls suggested you go home with her for a party, you bought her some nose candy and then she dumped you.
As for £100 to return the phone? OK paying makes things go easier, but that strikes me as probable theft / ransom (if that's the right word for property rather than a person)

Offline The_Don

Male2019

Not bothered about the cash - concerned about stds.

Previously had taken from the Tesco cash machine over the road from rainbows (£50, £10, £30, £40, £20, £30) = £180. Obviously looks like got quite lot private dancers and bought drinks for girl in rainbows.

Probably the £40 went on rainbows stripper private dance as well. After this £40 as I said previously no further cash taken out until I was in south London paying for a taxi near my flat.

Still have my bank card.

So I imagine the £27 spend at old street shell garage was for drinks / cigarettes for the girl.

So overall I didn't have any cash to pay any girl for sex so I presume unlikely anything would have happened without me paying? Any cash paid in rainbows would be just for dancers and drinks as is just a strop club not a massage parlour.

Agree felt like theft paying get phone back. Hi

Offline Zimbaman

Fairly sure bank statements don't give an accurate time of cash withdrawals. Mine doesn't anyway. Can be out by 24 hours or more. Location is always accurate.

Male2019

Ok location is key as all the money taken out over the road from strip club. The way taken out £30 and £40 also means likely due spent at strip club rather than anywhere else

Aside from last amount near home.

Online scutty brown

there is one thing to watch out for - its possible (though unlikely) that your card was cloned and then returned to you. That would fit the pattern of multiple small withdrawls which are less likely to trigger the bank security checks
Could be worth alerting your bank, also worth replacing the card

Offline Tailpipe

You were well lucky that's not a good place to go .

Lot of people have had big problems in that place

Offline Ozy84

Offline Malvolio

Go to the GUM clinic then.

Online Justanotherman

Why the fuck would you pay to get a phone back?

Male2019

You were well lucky that's not a good place to go .

Lot of people have had big problems in that place

How do you mean big problems?

Offline Marmalade

I think it has been established that the OP is a bit of a fuckwit. Fortunately tomorrow is another day. Best thing he can do is stop being a fuckwit. His nerves might even calm down a bit in a fortnight or so.  :music:

Offline anglian

Previously had taken from the Tesco cash machine over the road from rainbows (£50, £10, £30, £40, £20, £30) = £180. Obviously looks like got quite lot private dancers and bought drinks for girl in rainbows.

Probably the £40 went on rainbows stripper private dance as well. After this £40 as I said previously no further cash taken out until I was in south London paying for a taxi near my flat.

Still have my bank card.

So I imagine the £27 spend at old street shell garage was for drinks / cigarettes for the girl.

So overall I didn't have any cash to pay any girl for sex so I presume unlikely anything would have happened without me paying? Any cash paid in rainbows would be just for dancers and drinks as is just a strop club not a massage parlour.

Agree felt like theft paying get phone back. Hi

I've had a few drinking sessions like this and fully understand. Looking at the pattern and amount of cash withdrawals and location it all tallies with nipping out to get dribs and drabs of cash to give to the girls for dances and full drinks money.
I've been approached outside by a prostitute before when drunk but I would say you would just spent the cash on dances and were encouraged to grope the girls for extra tips. I've finger banged some girls here (admittedly earlier on in the evening "when there's no security") which has cost extra and seemed like a good idea after a few pints.  :drinks:
I'd say at most you got a blowjob in one of the side streets from a passing street walker and nothing more than dances in the club.