Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why the fuck does AdultWork log you out after 20 minutes inactivity....  (Read 693 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

....to maximise logins and clicks to inflate the numbers so they can bullshit about their stats and charge advertisers more, am I the only one who finds it very frustrating?

Offline Lalalaveets

If it kept you logged in, theres a much greater risk to your security if anyone else can use your computer... i would have thought
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nestor

its to stop WAGs reading your e-mail
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

tonibell99

It obviously may be a nuisance for a single bloke at home but for some users it could prevent all sorts of disasters.
It's one thing for a blokes OH to find he's been looking at a prossie site but it's quite another if his account is open & he's got 100 Fb's and written several reviews saying he's had an ace time being pissed on & being fucked up the arse with a strapon.  :scare:

There should be an option in your settings, then it's up to you to set it yourself.

Yeboahsleftfoot

It obviously may be a nuisance for a single bloke at home but for some users it could prevent all sorts of disasters.
It's one thing for a blokes OH to find he's been looking at a prossie site but it's quite another if his account is open & he's got 100 Fb's and written several reviews saying he's had an ace time being pissed on & being fucked up the arse with a strapon.  :scare:

There should be an option in your settings, then it's up to you to set it yourself.

Good idea, I use a private browsing window on a machine nobody looks at, it's just frustrating. The reasons mentioned are all valid, I'm not sure if they are why AW does it.

Offline pewpewpew

I'm not convinced that AW cares about you or your WAGs. I'd say it's more likely the increasing stats idea mentioned in the first post

Offline LanceVance

I find it annoying too but I understand it. I think it would be embarrassing if anyone found your AW profile let alone your partner. I do think altering the settings would be good though. I'm single and log on to the site in Private Mode on my browser, so I really don't need the auto logout.