Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative girl with green pubes!?  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Essex3

Stumbled across this. The girl does look chavvy but decent price. However if you look at her pic gallery her friend she works with has green pubes.

I'm not sure if I like it or not. Can't decide!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nestor

looks like a pair of genuine lezzies, could be worth a punt just for the fun of shagging a girl who hates it

now why didn't you make life easy for us and post a link to the profile...........???
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline nestor

Ah the green girl is Cassidy, why didn't you say so

American feminist lesbian gangbang barebacker who refuses to shave her body hair. ANY of her body hair, The heavy makeup used to hide the zits and bad complexion. In some of the photos she had while she was working in Lancashire, the appearance was such that it seemed likely she had an allergy to soap and water. Filthy hands and nails
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:36:19 pm by nestor »
Banned by:

Offline Essex3

looks like a pair of genuine lezzies, could be worth a punt just for the fun of shagging a girl who hates it

now why didn't you make life easy for us and post a link to the profile...........???

Using my phone so it gets a bit messy to do.

Offline nestor

Using my phone so it gets a bit messy to do.

just like Cassy's uncut pubes after a gangbang
Banned by:

Offline dobob

Ah the green girl is Cassidy, why didn't you say so

American feminist lesbian gangbang barebacker who refuses to shave her body hair. ANY of her body hair, The heavy makeup used to hide the zits and bad complexion. In some of the photos she had while she was working in Lancashire, the appearance was such that it seemed likely she had an allergy to soap and water. Filthy hands and nails

So is the the green mould, then?

Cheers!

Offline nestor

So is the the green mould, then?

Cheers!

Judge for yourself

She's got a lot of whining Youtube videos about how hard life is for whores, and her last twatter message was "Men will never cease to disgust me"   External Link/Members Only

Banned by:

Offline dobob

Judge for yourself

In my judgment, she seems to have a knickerload of slime from the bottom of a fishtank. Barf!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:11:32 pm by dobob »

eroticaddictwilliam

Typical New York feminist.

Was surrounded by them for a few years while living in Manhattan for few years. Even worst was stuck in a relationship with one for 3 years.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:11:01 pm by eroticaddictwilliam »