Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual-Scarlet - Huddersfield  (Read 4987 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7457637) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Semirdon

was let down by a fave. She had good cause shit happens. But I was left hanging at short notice. Tried another fave she could fit me in for 30 min so I passed. There’s always a couple of Thai places. My go to girls were on there days off ffs both together??  You need to try the new ladies. Mmm. Anyway I’d seen sensual’s profile on uk thought I’d send her a text just in case. I had her number from a previous try to meet her. I was surprised to get a message back straight away telling me she could accommodate me for an hour if went 30 mins after the time I’d asked
Agreed a time and a price. No anal as her bottom needed a rest.  That made me chuckle.
- [ ] Rocked up at the post code. Sent text. I was 10 mins early. She said come in. I’ll open the door. Was looking no doors were opening. Asked for house number. I was at the wrong end of the street. Gave me house number. And a local land mark. If you know you know lol. Walked down other end of street and in I went. Worryingly there was a huge pair of trainers outside but no sign of anyone that fitted them lol sensual did the hiding behind the door trick but wow such a vision. She was dressed as requested black lingerie stockings etc. a sight to behold as I followed her upstairs. She removed my jeans  then a quick suck of my cock and up more stairs to a v hot shower. It gets a bit blurry from here. However she gave me good deep oral in the shower then dragged me into the bedroom. More oral both ways then out came the toy. She did like it on her clit while I went v deep with fingers. She had that grimace on her face and went stiff legs. Don’t stop don’t stop. If she fakes it she’s a good actress. But. Who cares. She climbed on top doing a deep grind. I wasn’t too long before I came in the bag. Just amazing. Lots of light kissing. Progressed to deep fk. And again more oral both ways. More play with the toy. Loved the look on her face  I doubt that was faked. Asked if I wanted to have a shower to clean up. Would I mind if she showered with me?  Would I ???
- [ ] So sex. Oral both ways no anal. Wanking both ways at a. Agreed price. Hot showers. Will I go back?  Too right. Next week I hope  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

Where did you see her?
How much did you pay?

Offline Numberone

This is scarlet not rebecca? Great girl

Offline Semirdon

Whoops. My bad. Brain freeze. :wacko: Can someone change the girls name to Sensual-Scarlet please?

Offline Semirdon

Thanks for spotting Number One

Offline Semirdon

Where did you see her?
How much did you pay?
As Number One pointed out it’s Scarlet.
So she’s in Huddersfield not a million miles from the Infirmary
£160 for the hour

Offline davey.edwards1969

Apparently anal is off the menu this week but will be available next week
She's had to give her arse a bit of a rest as it's been very busy  :lol:

Offline Numberone

Profile has unfortunately disappeared

Online viper13

Profile has unfortunately disappeared

I noticed that earlier but it's back up now but no profile pics
She has in the past had problems with her AW account where it went down for 2 days until it was sorted.

Offline ReviewReader123

Looks like her account on aw disappeared again  :(

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

It’s an issue with AW she hasn’t left or packed in, she is in the process of trying to sort it so don’t panic chaps, she will be back thankfully.

Offline Numberone

If you haven't seen her and want to know what she looks like, check out her videos page.

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Where would you find her videos?

Offline Numberone

The first video on her aw page shows her face without having to pay

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

That’s what I thought you meant  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Allnewman