Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Ester, Old Street, N1  (Read 3770 times)

mrhappypants

Steady Polish local and a welcome addition to Old Street

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Thanks to Kott for TOFTT and sharing his review.

She uses the green light system and only works weekdays 12 - 8.  She was refreshingly straight forward and down to earth to deal with on the phone and by text :thumbsup:. I arranged the day before, she was available to confirm as discussed and the session started at the agreed time.  I had a good feeling about services from the profile even before the TOFTT review was published by a week before my booking and this was confirmed through my experience; no funny business on services or fees.  I spoke to her on the phone but confirmation and contracting was a formality. I booked 1 hour £100 plus advertised extra CIM £20.

If you visited my TOFTT gem Petite Mia last year you will know the location in Hoxton Square. It is a basic functional room in a safe feeling modern block with entry phone. There is a bathroom, clean towels but no mirror in the room.

She is petite, actually a small size 6 and might get into a 4.  I would rate her looks 7 facially.  She has died blond hair growing out at the roots, large eyes and slightly weak in the chin so she is no stunner, but I was not expecting anything amazing in her looks so this was fine.  Regarding the profile photos, although I have included them in this review, if I am being charitable I would say that at best the images are “flattering” and you could not identify her in the street from them. In truth I do not know if they are really her.  If anyone has more (representative) images they would be a useful addition to this review.  She is not gym toned and a little loose around the belly and bottom although still petite.   I would put her a steady 7 physically with an attractive b cup bosom.  She certainly is not 19 or anywhere near it.  I would put her mid 20’s.   By way of comparison, Sweet Chantelle was my regular in the area for a number of years and Ester is in the same ball park, more petite, younger, more engaging service, more limited likes list, slightly more expensive if you go for CIM.  She is Polish and her English is good.  She wore my dress request which helped. 

She was a pass on the 4 S's before I handed over the cash.
Services,
Sexy
Smells good (smoker but otherwise fine)
Smiles

All services given as described including some light French kissing and cum in mouth which is an £20 extra.  She was chatty, quite submissive but helpful. I got a full hour. She played along well.  I do not think she is a destination punt but as a reliable local she is welcome to the area.  I enjoyed her handwork, oral, doggy and CIM.  I did not feel rushed had a good time although I could not get her into the right (ass up, head down) position for doggy and her oral was not enough to bring me off without some hand work.

She told me she is happier to work harder in a more competitive environment as that she can convert higher demand into increased earnings. She is diligent in caring for her AW profile. I asked to meet her flat mate who declined; which I take as a categorical red flag and rule out.  Does anyone know who this is?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:30:59 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Excalibur

Congrats on your century review happypants, don’t forget to put a link up for your 101.

mrhappypants

Congrats on your century review happypants, don’t forget to put a link up for your 101.

:hi:

FlyingBreadMan

mrhappypants

Thanks gents.  I should also mention I got her to mouth wash at the start. 

Offline WKD123

Thanks Mr HP - she was a recent addition to my HL but not an ideal location. At one point last week when I think I'd reached Plan D in the local area, I started to seriously consider getting in touch with Ester even though it would be a slog and the start time is not ideal. Great to see some more options are viable in this area for when I do have reason to travel in the general direction of Hoxton.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the 100th review, MHP :hi: ... I've HL'd Ester simply in honour of this fact!

:drinks:

mrhappypants

....I think I'd reached Plan D in the local area, I started to seriously consider getting in touch with Ester...

Exactly the right way to view her in my opinion. :hi:

Offline Sinz

Good one MHP, was in search of a new one in the area.

As usual the details in the review are very helpful.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:01:30 pm by Sinz »

Offline backofthenet

This is the artist formerly known as Sweet Estelle - used to work around the corner with Sweet Chantelle. I recognised her as soon as she opened the door.

External Link/Members Only

Similar experience to the last couple of times I saw her (aside from the £10 price increase) - good looking, friendly girl with a beautiful body, but kissing very superficial and transitory, rather laboured owo, and a little mechanical and uncommunicative the further into the session. That said, she takes a pounding in all positions, provides an enthusiastic grind in doggy and tastes and smells great.

At £70 for 30 mins she's still a good value option, and I'd recommend her. She couldn't explain why she'd deactivated her old profile. She told me that Chantelle will be back in the Old St area soon as well.

Hope helps

mrhappypants

This is the artist formerly known as Sweet Estelle - used to work around the corner with Sweet Chantelle. I recognised her as soon as she opened the door.

External Link/Members Only

Similar experience to the last couple of times I saw her (aside from the £10 price increase) - good looking, friendly girl with a beautiful body, but kissing very superficial and transitory, rather laboured owo, and a little mechanical and uncommunicative the further into the session. That said, she takes a pounding in all positions, provides an enthusiastic grind in doggy and tastes and smells great.

At £70 for 30 mins she's still a good value option, and I'd recommend her. She couldn't explain why she'd deactivated her old profile. She told me that Chantelle will be back in the Old St area soon as well.

Hope helps

BOTN, reading your comment I suspect more than one girl may have worked under Estelle’s profile.  This is NOT the same girl as the skinny, boring and entirely flat chested lass I saw as Estelle several years ago.  That girl wore a depressing pancake of foundation, and a black dress over a push up bra to try and fakes some bust.  She was an indifferent provider who refused advertised services.

If I am not mistaken I published a review after visiting her first in Kings Cross....https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44247.0

I met her again as Estelle after inadvertently rebooking her a year later (at Chantelle’s place).

Good to know about Chantelle’s impending return.   :hi:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:06:22 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

BOTN

How sure are you of your facts?  This External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only looks like Chantelle’s flatmate to me?  The images are in the same style as Chantelle’s...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:31:07 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline backofthenet

BOTN

How sure are you of your facts?  This External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only looks like Chantelle’s flatmate to me?  The images are in the same style as Chantelle’s...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm 100% sure the girl I saw in Hoxton was the Estelle I saw in Old Street on two occasions. The face, the body, the service, the 2 stars on her pelvis, and the Gail Platt chin (though she's vastly better looking).

I suspect you were unlucky in that you got to see her stand in when she wasn't using the profile.

I'm pretty sure the girl in the link you posted above is the same Estelle - nota bene that that profile says she's on holiday. Could be that Chantelle stands in for her if she gets any bookings in Shepherd's Bush - who knows.

Hope helps

mrhappypants

...the Gail Platt chin (though she's vastly better looking).

Thanks, convincing and that is a very vivid and accurate image.