Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Lapdancer  (Read 836 times)

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

I again find myself in the fortunate position of having funds and opportunity for a couple of punts in the old smoke.
Having learned valuable lessons from my previous double punt day I have decided to see one girl each day I am there.
Trouble is I am keen to set it up in advance and perhaps I've gone too early but I thought I'd ring Suzi who has been on my HL a while. I called her and introduced myself and asked if a booking in mid December was too far away for her to plan. I felt she was a bit terse in her response,firstly she clearly had trouble hearing what I was saying. I repeated my name and asked if it was ok to talk,she says yes so I say is it ok to book for mid December ,to which she says no read my profile.

I had taken the time to read her profile, disregarding that some parts aren't clear, felt she could have been more polite a simple indication of timeframe would suffice.

I am now unsure about seeing her but if I do boy is she gonna get it  :wackogirl:

decentguy

I have seen her and she is nice and polite in person may be it is to much in advance for her to manage, I doubt many WG will manage booking for more than a week in advance.

I try to book  2 or 3 days in advance still get stood up very easily.... :lol: however when I do it max 3 hours in advance I get through  :lol:

Just last week 10 am I text Suzi to ask if I can see her 12 pm  she replied to me 30/45 minutes later saying she can see me 12.30 pm but I ended up not booking Suzi as by that time I agreed a booking with another WG.

She is a nice girl so catch hold of her in a better mood may be :angelgirl:

slow and low

Can be a blunt, seen her 3 times,  great owo but definitely a mood person.

Offline claretandblue

I personally wouldn't advertise in advance who I am planning to see in advance on here op, there are some fruitloops about...

I don't know whether she reads this site but if she does from the specific nature of your post she could easily work out who you are  :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

I've met her twice. Enjoyed both sessions. Will be going again.

Offline RudiUK

I found her terse and rude. She has very high feedback but I felt as though I was on a conveyor belt before I even got there....

decentguy

She being terse kind of helps as she has templates for the text replies so we get all the information including directions inside the building for a smooth sail to her apartment....she is bit too organised to be a WG may be... :angelgirl:

I usually go for chunky girls hence I am not her regular but had a good time with her once but I liked her being  organised.

Offline Steely Dan