Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetPetiteAlice - anyone seen her  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Setodger

Hi i was thinking about seeing SweetPetiteAlice whilst she is down in London and was wondering if anyone had previous experience with her or if I'd be toftt?

Thanks

ile Page using External Link/Members Only or http://

Stealthshagger

she seems to have poor hygiene in one of her videos (you see pussy cheese) and in another she is about to blow a guy who it appears has warts on his cock. I personally wouldnt punt her. I am be wrong on the second count, but felt Id share the observation

Offline misterx

Bit late for this now as she’s MIA but I’ve only just joined UKP recently.

I saw Alice last Autumn in Midland (incall); she then disappeared for a while but came back under a different profile / name earlier this year briefly and then disappeared again. Shame I didn’t get to see her during her mini comeback.

Very pretty little red head; she’s only 4’11 but with a big (for her size) spankable bottom and natural pubic hair (I loved it).

Alice was so lovely, talkative, friendly, playful and naughty. DFK throughout; OWO was amazing with lots of saliva; I remember after swallowing my load she said to me that there was a lot of cum and if I had been saving it for her. HOW SWEET!

She provided a true GFE/PSE. When I was eating her pussy she gently pulled my hair, then grabbed my head hard and grinded her pussy/clit against my tongue/face. During sex there was lots of holding, kissing and eye contact. The whole experience was like having sex with your hot gf, or having sex for the first time with your best friend that you have known for a while and with whom you have always fancied. ‘Chemistry’ is the word.

Alice tried really hard to make me cum the second time but unfortunately I was not able to, and she seemed genuinely disappointed with herself about that.

Our session overran by a little bit and she gave me a proper French kiss at the door.

Simply put: still the best sex I’ve ever had.

Snog, marry, avoid?
Marry!