Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_sienna_rose_X  (Read 1417 times)

SamcroPunter

External Link/Members Only

Anybody seen this girl? Looks right up my street but nothing showing on ukp and the aw feedback is a bit light
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 11:45:00 pm by SamcroPunter »

Offline Ipunter

Shes also popped up on my searches... Any info?

Offline j122

Super Sleuth! :yahoo:

Her twitter has been around since 2012, scrolled down it for a bit and one of her tweets links to an older, inactive, profile. the ID got a hit on here for a positive review as CharlieMaiBrooke.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline j122

Just read her first blog entry!  :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, March 25th 2015

Air Kisses & Bear Hugs Bound... WHY?
Can I get your attention and say 'Hi' to you guys?

Pwetty pweaaaseeeee.... Here I am... With yet ANOTHER profile... I wonder how many of you know who I am! Haaaaa!!!!

I just love a clean slate! Everything else abut me can be as dirty as you like but for some reason I love a nice clean profile!

I don't feel the need for a constant paper trail of my whereabouts and shenanigans... I like a challenge and so here I am!

Take me as the new girl about town if you like or for those of you that think you may recognise me, see if you can unfold new layers in the new persona I am now creating.... Like an actress who can go from one extreme to the other, here I am!

I'm here to make more happy memories and want you guys to RISE TO THE OCCASION with me!

So what are you waiting for! Let's have some fun!

Sienna x

Offline Ipunter

What a lovely lady! I may actually do a field report on AW.

Just spent an hour with Sienna and it was great. Well worth a trip.

Review to follow.

Offline j122

Did you call her Charlie?  :D

Offline Ipunter

Did you call her Charlie?  :D

Lol. But she did say she changed profiles.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

What a lovely lady! I may actually do a field report on AW.

Just spent an hour with Sienna and it was great. Well worth a trip.

Review to follow.

Screw the FR, get a review up here. I'm always very sceptical with fancy gallery pics.

Offline Ipunter

In time my dear NNL!

I took a risk. It paid off. She'll really good looking

SamcroPunter

Screw the FR, get a review up here. I'm always very sceptical with fancy gallery pics.

I'm the same with those pics...  Really puts me off. But if iP recommends her that's good enough for me!

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'm the same with those pics...  Really puts me off. But if iP recommends her that's good enough for me!

True, does seem that IP is putting some hard work in.

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline Owwhatanight

Ahhhhh truth is coming out  :D

Offline j122

I think she might of been on here, noticed a post by thegirlwithmanypersonas that appeared in the offers thread after I mentioned her current offer. Its been moved to the deleted section now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62834.0