Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton Recommendations  (Read 4159 times)

Offline MJR1968

Hi guys looking for some assistance.

Got to drop someone off in Northampton centre next week at 7 in the evening and wait around for 2 hours till they’ve finished.

Looking for a decent massage and BJ, I’ve no idea what areas or establishments are safe and not being from the area looking for some recommendations to save me going through all the reviews one by one.

Online MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Open until 8pm.  Possibly the best parlour in Northampton.

You won't get a good massage though but BJ guaranteed.

Then there is
And

Where you will get a massage but no BJ.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 12:49:05 am by MajorPayne »

Offline doughboy

Hi guys looking for some assistance.

Got to drop someone off in Northampton centre next week at 7 in the evening and wait around for 2 hours till they’ve finished.

Looking for a decent massage and BJ, I’ve no idea what areas or establishments are safe and not being from the area looking for some recommendations to save me going through all the reviews one by one.

The only candidate for both requirements is Cassandra in Great Houghton. Look in the massage secion for the East Midlands and you'll find plenty of reviews. She is in super high demand, only sees 1 or 2 clients per day now and so the realistic chances of you getting an appointment are lower than winning the Euro Millions.

Offline MJR1968

Thanks for the advice I’ll have to hope someone is available once I finally get there.

Offline mega

There is also External Link/Members Only

The key thing is that all those mentioned (with the exception of Annie) close at 8.00pm.  According to the website Annie is open till 9.00pm.

Online MajorPayne

The only candidate for both requirements is Cassandra in Great Houghton. Look in the massage secion for the East Midlands and you'll find plenty of reviews. She is in super high demand, only sees 1 or 2 clients per day now and so the realistic chances of you getting an appointment are lower than winning the Euro Millions.
Yeah - kind of given up on getting a confirmed meeting with her.

Offline scouting

Yeah - kind of given up on getting a confirmed meeting with her.

Even harder when she's moved away

Offline andyitc

The good news is that even though Cassandra is moving away she tells me that she will be coming back to mutuality and staying at her friend's house one week in four to do massage. Maybe more often depending on circumstances

Offline andyitc

The good news is that even though Cassandra is moving away she tells me that she will be coming back to mutuality and staying at her friend's house one week in four to do massage. Maybe more often depending on circumstances

That should have read

Coming back to Northampton one week in four

Offline chunky monkey

That should have read

Coming back to Northampton one week in four

Thank goodness for that. I was struggling to find a place called Mutuality in Northampton  :unknown:

Online MajorPayne

Thought the deal was she was around to look after her step-father?

Offline chunky monkey

Thought the deal was she was around to look after her step-father?

Step father has retired and I think is moving with her
The house sale is agreed, as is her purchase at the new location, and I think she said that she's on her way in July

Online MajorPayne

Given how badly she communicates and how difficult it is to arrange a booking when she is 100% in Northampton

Hate to think what it will be like when she is in Northampton for only a short time.

Offline chunky monkey

Given how badly she communicates and how difficult it is to arrange a booking when she is 100% in Northampton

Hate to think what it will be like when she is in Northampton for only a short time.

You'd like to think that she'd have appointments for a full working week all set up in advance before she comes down rather than sitting there hoping the phone rings, but I'm not sure how she's going to achieve that without an advert or online presence telling us when she's going to be down. I certainly don't fancy stray texts coming in telling me she's arriving even if it's to a locked punting phone

Offline doughboy

I had a message the other day saying the same thing....back for a couple of weeks every month, staying at her mates house. For me the stories don't stack up, new fella she's madly in love with doesn't know she massages and so wants to give it up but then continuing to massage even after moving ooop north....bizarre...