Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loadsa massage - Derby  (Read 1340 times)

Offline snoopy

Lots of new girls posting on Gumtree. Anyone know why, or care to speculate? Has anyone tried the new offers?
Very interested in 4 hands by Nat - is this Natalie from HEMassageservices?

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

If the postcode is correct they must be operating from a residential premises.

Offline mrspock

It certainly is Nat from HEMS. She's open up a new place in Alvaston and she got a couple of new girls working for her. Went to see one last week, undrapped massage with he on offer, b2b is available but you need to ask for that service.

Offline petethompson

did you ascertain how much b2b would be by any chance?

Online badsin

It certainly is Nat from HEMS. She's open up a new place in Alvaston and she got a couple of new girls working for her. Went to see one last week, undrapped massage with he on offer, b2b is available but you need to ask for that service.

I haven't seen Nat, however I'd be interested in your descriptions of the other ladies, if you met them?
 :hi:

Offline Stongwee53

Interesting remember her advertising a few times in recent years think shes had a few premises never went as i always found natasha black was too good in that area. Any ideas on 4 hand prices? Something ive always wanted to give a go

Offline mrspock

Apologies Badsin for the delay, I saw a girl called Jessica who has joined Nat at her new place. Jessica is a very friendly girl who likes to talk and talk, unfortunately this was a bit off putting as it all centered around her family and family problems, not something you specifically want to hear when your lying naked in front of her. She's a girl next door type and unfortunately she kept her massage tunic on throughout the massage, nothing sexy about it at all, especially her great big bumper shoes that she wore through out. Yes HE was provided, but it was very functional. I think it was early days for her working with Nat, so a bit of polishing up is required. Personally I'll stick with Nat next time.

Online badsin