Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Romanians for an hour  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Anonyfuck

Hi All,

Has anyone ever seen one of the usual Romanian girls for a longer booking and is it worth it? I've seen a few of them for P&D  purposes and don't mind the phone checking and robotic service for 30 quid as I'm not expecting much more. But do they continue this sort of activity on a longer booking? An OP reviewed Rebecca here this week saying she was shite for a longer booking and cut it short, has anyone any experience where you get more of a GFE?

I'd be keen to see Jess or Claudia and perhaps Mikey for longer if it doesn't feel like an hour long P&D. Also the newer profiles, Karla and Karina (might have that name wrong), who offer CIM as standard may be worth a bit longer, but im not sure I trust their profiles.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Anon.

Offline R125

I would recommend Sophia from Viva. I have had hour long edging handjobs from her without any complaints.

Offline jayjuk

I would go for Jess, Claudia and Karina (Karla has declined in my opinion) as they offer a decent GFE experience and not rushed.

The girls at Gaul Street (Mikey etc) are all very vanilla, with no kissing and OWO for extra. Shame, as the girls tend to be prettier here.

Avoid Swainson Rd girls - they rotate, and  my experience is they lure you in and then don't offer the svs listed (like dfk and owo).

Offline Mickyboy

Having seen Claudia, albeit a long time ago when she was on Tudor Road I felt comfortable there and would say 1 hour with her would be fine. I’m quite wary of the Romanians in general and tend to avoid them completely. I’ve always had the feeling that you could be robbed or beaten by a pimp. I understand from their point of view that would be counter productive but gnats just my choice. I prefer the relative safety of the parlour that I’m a regular at.

Offline gbyld87

I've seen Jessy for 1hr and 90min bookings and she's been great.  I had her undivided attention throughout.  I wouldn't necessarily book an hour with any of them first time around as you just don't know if you'll get on or have a rapport - unless you plan to fuck for an hour solid, you're going to want to have a decent chat as well.

Jessy does what she does any nothing more, but she's a nice person to talk to and good fun.  Again though, you'll get on with some people better than others.  None of them are going to ride you hard in 20 different positions for an hour straight though.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I would recommend Sophia from Viva. I have had hour long edging handjobs from her without any complaints.

Any link?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Any link?

Come on HDB, I just had to follow R125's post to find the link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=291357.0

Offline R125

External Link/Members Only

Fake photos but better in real life and very skinny.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Leicraja

As the saying goes, if you pay them ..... Sophia/Elisa provides most services  (its the same girl)
LE3 Leicester

Offline gbyld87

As the saying goes, if you pay them ..... Sophia/Elisa provides most services  (its the same girl)
LE3 Leicester

Are either of them actually the girl though?

Offline R125

but she doesnt provide gfe? dfk owo etc

No my friend however, it's a bit better than vanilla. Hard to describe but good fun.

Offline Leicraja

Are either of them actually the girl though?

No, Both adverts are the same girl she looks ok though

Offline R125

I would go for Jess, Claudia and Karina (Karla has declined in my opinion) as they offer a decent GFE experience and not rushed.

The girls at Gaul Street (Mikey etc) are all very vanilla, with no kissing and OWO for extra. Shame, as the girls tend to be prettier here.

Avoid Swainson Rd girls - they rotate, and  my experience is they lure you in and then don't offer the svs listed (like dfk and owo).

Jay, have you been to any of the ones on swainson? Any good ones?