Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flame Tiger Wirral  (Read 1087 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4341321) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It had been quite a while since my last punt and wanted to ease myself back in to this hobby.
Had a weekend away booked and used the opportunity to search for a British SP and sought out a few on AW and Flame Tiger was one of the few to actually reply and as I have always been a sucker for a Redhead decided to go ahead with it.
Comms were prompt and easy having spoken to the lady on the phone and we arranged the when and on the day was given the postcode and the address.
Knocked on the door was opened to reveal a very nice looking Redhead who was dressed to impress in a nice red lingerie set handed the £ 160 over and asked to shower was shown to the bathroom and asked if I wanted a drink I asked for a coffee.
Finished cleaning myself and headed to the bedroom where Mel was waiting and told to sit on the beds edge and she proceeded to kneel down and get to work on my cock as it had been a while this did not last long and she took my cum in my mouth no problem.
I had a quick drink of my coffee whilst Mel got rid of the evidence then she proceeded to join me on the bed and we kissed and canoodled and I get to lick her boobs then return the oral to her she smelled lovely and was clean and seemed to enjoy what I was doing before she climaxed(Pretended to).
A quick chat and she asked was I ready for Round Two so a nice handjob to get him ready and some oral and on with the condom and she climbed on top and proceeded to ride me we got a nice rhythm going and the site of those nice boobs bouncing up and down had me cum again as I said it's been a while.  She was careful when climbing off and disposing of the condom
A nice cuddle and chat and it was time to leave
All in all a good return to action