Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tower of London  (Read 220 times)

Offline mysteryman30

Genuine question.... visited the Tower of London this week, why is it that ~900 year old walls are still standing but slabs on my 2 year old patio are becoming loose and the grout is crumbling?? :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Genuine question.... visited the Tower of London this week, why is it that ~900 year old walls are still standing but slabs on my 2 year old patio are becoming loose and the grout is crumbling?? :dash:

Built by genuine craftsmen that's why , not cowboy builders who are only interested in making a quick buck.

Online DastardlyDick

Built by genuine craftsmen that's why , not cowboy builders who are only interested in making a quick buck.
That, and the Penalties for getting it wrong were a bit harsh!

Offline Hoping

Very true.  We also forget that old buildings also have regular maintenance.

Offline RandomGuy99

Probably because your patio was built on a sand base instead of dry mix. Tradesman wanted to maximise profit and on to the next one.