Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ama Fox (Bella Marina) - Paddington - One of the best!  (Read 6916 times)

Offline TheMagnet

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Bella countless times in the last 3 years and for some unknown reason not left a review.  Minha culpa!  :unknown:

I know Bella has changed her name to Ama but for this review I’ll refer to her as Bella because that’s the name I’ve always known her by…

The first time I saw her in Chelsea she definitely stood out.  Firstly I can speak Portuguese but she asked me to only speak English with her as she wanted to practice.  I found her English to be very good, there were no communication issues at all.  I tested the waters with a half an hour session and after that I knew I’d be back.  She was very chilled out and offered a great GFE with DFK on tap.  I topped her and had a brilliant time!  :yahoo:

The following time I went to see her I booked half an hour again and mid session whilst sucking her cock I realised that it wouldn’t be enough time to have the fun that I wanted so asked to extend to an hour.  Told her I’d go to the cash point and get the rest of the cash afterwards (which I obviously did).  She agreed and I went back to sucking her cock!  :D Had an amazing versatile session and she blew my mind with all the DFK and fun we had. 

I’ve mentioned Bella in previous posts and have always said that she kisses like an old girlfriend that you haven’t kissed in years.  Super passionate and doesn’t hold back.

Fast forward to present day, I hadn’t seen her in a few months so decided to pay her a visit.  The last time I saw her after I came she took the rubber off and sucked all the cum off my cock which felt insanely good.  So with that memory in mind I dropped her a WhatsApp message…

She was free and comms were very straightforward.  Sometimes Bella can be hard to get hold of (I guess that boils down to her popularity) but overall I’ve not found her excessively difficult to get hold of and she does reply to say she’s unavailable and always asks how I am.

She’s staying in a cosy basement flat in between Paddington and Edgware Road.  She’s always been keen to please so she asks me what colour lingerie do I want? I very rarely ask for outfits, I’m super chilled about that because it never seems to stay on for long! But seeing as she asked I went for red. 

In the past she has even asked which hair colour do I want? That’s the level of service that she offers.  I’ve only seen her as a blonde once and loved it but all the other times as my absolute favourite with her natural long brunette hair.

She greets me at the door looking gorgeous in her expensive looking red lingerie and robe on.  I’d say she’s around 5’7/8” (she’s wearing heels so closer to 6 ft).  She’s slim, not your typical Brazilian Coke bottle but so so sexy!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

A hello kiss and she offers a drink so I went for a wine, why not? Paid £250 for an hour.  We had a chat in the living room to catch up and then moved into the bedroom.  I noticed she has a chest with all kinds of kinky stuff in there (whips, hand cuffs etc) so she does some dom work.  Not my cup of tea but I like that she has a naughty side…

What followed was a blur of action.  I sucked her for ages and then she did the same to me (OWO).  I’d say her cock is between 7 and 8 inches, average girth. 

The highlight of the session was me on my back and her sucking me with a finger up my arse.  I had no idea what she was doing with her finger because I was enjoying it so much but honestly that g spot stimulation had the tip of my cock pulsating and it’s the type of action that could over time have me potentially cumming hands free.  It was insanely good, next level…

There was no routine or agenda to this session.  I deep throated her whilst she lay down, giving her a sloppy BJ and putting my finger up her arse to return the favour, sucking her balls and licking her arse and perineum.  She was loving it as well.  The foreplay went on for ages!

I couldn’t take it anymore so rubbered up and had her in doggy on the bed with me standing up.  We’ve had a lot of versatile sessions in the past but I’m pretty much a top these days.  I came and was thoroughly satisfied!  :wacko:

Had a chat afterwards and mentioned I get turned on by latex so she shows me one of her black outfits and tries it on for me.  I had to scrape my jaw off the floor, damn!

Was offered a shower but declined as I needed to go (in the past she’s offered me those hotel sized toiletries with moisturiser to use after the shower - this is what top tier service looks like!).

Walked into the night thoroughly pleased and knew I’d sleep well after a session like that!

Bella is an absolute legend, she’s friendly, chilled out, versatile and loves to please and most of all kiss.  She has to be in my top 5 best TS punts ever.  She’s on a level that many will never get close to let alone achieve!

Obrigado Bella!  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 05:22:29 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline calzone

Excellent review, I haven't seen her quite as much as you but haven't received service anywhere near the level she provides anywhere else. I'm well overdue a revisit.

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks Calzone…That’s exactly how I felt.  Hadn’t seen her since last year so had to pay her a visit.

Offline Ivor Hunch

there is an old aw address for indexing purposes...  External Link/Members Only

great review-  can I ask....  when I saw Bella, I had a great time, and she is very good looking (and super fit)-  but I thought she looked quite a lot less feminine than the super-glam photos.  Some of the more recent ones in her new incarnation looks even more masculine.  Just wonding if her looks have changed at all, in your opinion?

Offline TheMagnet

I actually find her more feminine these days.  She looks good!

Offline Sebstyles7

Is it me or has she a bit of an Ariel Demure look to her? 

Offline TheMagnet

Is it me or has she a bit of an Ariel Demure look to her?

That’s a great point! Only just noticed the resemblance!

Offline Abra31

Great review. Seen her a couple of times in the past, great for active/passive fun and she also loves a bit of watersports if you are so inclined.  :drinks:

Offline charliepie

She does look super hot and I guess the advantage of charging 250 an hour is that she's fresher and only has to have 3 or 4 clients per week to be doing very nicely. It's always something I wanted to ask all WGs but not sure how many would give an honest answer.