Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Newcastle  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Eldon86

Went and saw Fernanda because she looked feminine with makeup and had green reviews.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 200 for 1 hour of her life

Comms: All by text, booked the day before and confirmed on the day

Fernanda is a Brazilian lass, a wee shorter than me self so I guess around 5ft10. She has a similar cock thickness - like 5" girth and 5" when flacid. She weren't  wearing makeup(I think!), but she didn't look we'rent feminine for me.

Appt were clean an nice but smelt massive perfume. Smell had me take clothes off asap before we got jiggy! We did OWO and I wanted her to get on top of me self. She tried loosing me but her long fake finger nails were those massive kinds massive like you could use them as chopsticks. It was hurting me and felt uncomfortable that her nails would cut me inside, she didn't read the room and continued not finger me slowly even with wincing in pain.  She going on top but couldn't get hard I were on all fours just waiting for awhile so asked to shorten the booking and a refund. This is the real zinger! So she said aye, but after I finished getting ready the money disappeared from the table and she refused to give the refund. I had a feeling there were a pimp nearby because her English weren't fluent and she didn't understand me or just wanted to scam me, I didn't push back and left. £200 for 10minutes.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 10:57:48 am by Eldon86 »

Offline tynetunnel

Welcome to UKP. Thanks for your review, sounds like a deserved negative although to be fair it was a difficult read at points, I didn’t always understand exactly what you were saying

her English weren't fluent

Offline Eldon86

Welcome to UKP. Thanks for your review, sounds like a deserved negative although to be fair it was a difficult read at points, I didn’t always understand exactly what you were saying

Sorry for the bad english. I can try to clarify any point you couldn't understand

Online Kev3773

Sorry for the bad english. I can try to clarify any point you couldn't understand

I wouldn't worry about it , the majority of people will get what you were trying to put across. Thanks for the review  :hi:

Online sesalovdarlo

Thanks for review

What month was the booking? As she hasn’t been in the north for a while. Was interested in booking her