Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cherry Ladyboy – Derby  (Read 2892 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6281561) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only

I’d been previously torn about this one as I got some short responses to a text enquiry in the past. She seems to be ok with texting now so I thought, with slim pickings, I’d give her a go. Was going to go with 15mins but upped it to 30 mins to include a massage. Agreed £100 for the 30mins and an extra £50 for her cum. Was intending to be an oral-only session but that changed.

Location was a house in suburban Derby, parked outside, clean and modern inside and decent bed. She tours so after Sunday this will be irrelevant.

The girl is not quite as pretty as her photos (shock horror) bur reasonable enough under the dimmed lighting. She has nice bolt-ons, right shape and not like rocks and is very skinny, not an ounce of fat on her. She was friendly which was the main thing.

Stripped and on the bed for the massage. Was expecting it to be a bit rubbish but was surprised when she started a very good massage. Some teasing of the ass and a little dry humping from her semi. Asked to turn over where I could start giving her owo. Her cock bends sideways when erect but otherwise nice, clean, ~6” and decent thickness. Switched into a 69 before I asked her to lie on her back so I could go to town. She was moaning a lot and asked if she could fuck me. I’ve had decent success lately with receiving so said yes. On my back, rubbered herself up, lubed and was in. Asked her for a bit more lube but after that was fine. Really gave me a good pounding, and I was leaking pre-cum. After a little while I was getting a little sore, so she pulled out, condom off and wanked herself off into my mouth, and was a decent load. As I lay there she gave me some more owo and ball licking, and then asked her to kiss me while I jerked off. Started off lips and then into DFK during which I shot my load. 

Was diligent in cleaning me up. Had some small talk afterwards, not in Derby for long but she comes back frequently. So I was expecting something bad and got something rather good so would recommend.

Offline shagmore

sounds a good punt, typical that I am not in the area as would like to pop my cherry with a TS, and she sounds ideal

Offline wantkinkyfun

Good review. She definitely sounds worth a visit!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey
I’ve moved it over to that’s section too
Was tempted by one in Notts this week
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looked very feminine
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 05:29:54 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Yeah Winda looks good. Doesn't top, only bottom which is a bit limiting.