Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kate Thai 2023 - Sutton In Ashfield, Notts  (Read 3260 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £90  for 30 mins to include owo

Location: Usual place in town centre with some parking opposite. Discrete side entrance.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her 20 minutes later.

Girl: She opened the door and I was very happy. Feminine, slim and smiling. Very fit body.

Money stashed, she returned and was straight into french kissing. She removed her dress to reveal nice boobs, although I could feel the scar underneath as I gave them a grope. I received some good owo and then returned the favour and her cock grew to a respectable 6 inches. 

Her arse was very firm and I wanted to fuck her so started in doggy. She almost stood up so I could play with her tits and kiss her neck. Then I put her on her back and pounded her to a very good ending.

All in all a very good TS experience with a smiling, attractive and obliging partner.

She said she is leaving Sutton on Sunday so get in quick if you are interested.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, I nearly went last week but couldn’t find the time, was pleased to see she’s still around for a second week, if I get chance I’d pop over as the photos look great and I’ve not dabbled with a ts in a long time but do like a tight arse around my cock.
 :drinks:

Offline Mark198219

Great review,  been to this place enough just didn't get chance.

She's moved up to sheffield so I may visit this week if time, looks fit and young.