Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANSSEXUAL Tanja 69  (Read 5237 times)

6 review(s) for tanja_69 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J_H

Before anyone else mentions it, yes I know I've got into the habit of doing reviews in pairs, but these two actually did really happen one day apart.

Again, a warning that this is a review of a TRANSSEXUAL.

Woke up this morning with the horn and recognised the symptoms - a hunger that only a TS can cure. Tanja is a Thai girl. In fact if you read my previous review of TS Syndey, you could almost duplicate it word for word so I won't repeat. Tanja has much better English though, and all her photos are bang-on, if you pardon the pun.

Also recommended for nervous first-timers. These girls are very pleasant.

Been curious for some time about combining an ordinary WG with a TS for a duo. Might take the plunge (sorry!) soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AngloAlly

Sounds great so I will get in touch and find if she has a friend and maybe book a really wild 3sum. If she hasn't then Ill try her. Be fund to turn her on by licking her nipples but instead ofa juice pussy its a stiff cock.

Offline boredtryst

was her face pretty and feminine?

Offline myothernameis

How does her penis size measure up to normal guys

Firebird

How does her penis size measure up to normal guys

Why don't you meet with her and measure yours next to hers? Or are you scared in case it's bigger than yours?  :cool:

Offline J_H

Met Tanja again a few weeks ago,  and have met her a few times in between.

Meant to post a review, but to be honest, the main reason I didn't is that Tanja has become a bit of a personal favourite, and it must be open to question, after so many visits, how objective I would be.

Can't really add much to what I've already written. A lovely, pert, slim girl who'll give and take, any way you like. Not massively endowed on the top deck or in the engine room, but always pleases.

Good choice for a first-timer.

Any questions, feel free to pm me.