Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS night clubs  (Read 39749 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah going there 2night ! Dm me but i cant seem to message anyone coz reached my limit for the day lol

Offline drillaaaa

Going solo at this point. But will report back if any good

Offline Ligan

Going solo at this point. But will report back if any good

DM me if you can.

Offline drillaaaa

Anti spam limit on this site is ridiculous. Like 5 dms before you’re blocked

Offline Ligan

Anti spam limit on this site is ridiculous. Like 5 dms before you’re blocked

Yeah I cant message either. I'll be there soon though.

Offline Ligan

Alright I've summoned enough courage to go in

Offline Ligan

Yup there's a ton of nice girls here.

Offline Ben10

Sounds promising, any feedback would be great. Looking to head down myself for the 2nd edition next month. My trip to London earlier this month was wasted as some friends who don't know about my hobby decided to tag along last minute. I'll definitely be making my trip in Feb solo.
The only thing I can report back from my last trip is that I did manage to get in touch with TS Kylie Dom. Although, she wasn't discrete at all, I texted her and she called me randomly some time later when I wasn't alone  :scare:

Online A Decent Fist

She wasn't discrete at all, I texted her and she called me randomly some time later when I wasn't alone  :scare:

Separate punting phone urgently needed here!

Offline Ben10

Separate punting phone urgently needed here!

I have considered it but I just can't make an excuse for having a 2nd phone if ever caught. I do have a separate punting number though, through the TextMe app.

Offline Big_Al

Did you have a nice time? Hope you met some good people and had some fun. What was the vibe like? Did any action take place there or was not that sort of event 😂

Offline drillaaaa

brief report from my first TS night club outing:

Girls there were nice and youngish or mostly more around my age mid-late twenties.  Music itself was whatever, if you're into cheesy dance music then you're in luck. Was a slow start, got there around 10 and downstairs was just 20 men standing at the bar, no TS girls dancing yet so all looked abit awkward but it did fill up, not fully rammed but full enough that you didn't look a creep on your own.
Get smashed before because the drinks prices are insane. £11 for a JD and coke lol. TS girls can seem daunting but just talk to them, they're nice enough and really game. Got with a few and brought one back to my hotel I had booked. Girls there were mostly nice and mostly more around my age mid-late twenties. a few mind blowingly fit girls but on average the talent there was good enough. For those who want a bunk up in the toilet, u could easily and saw it a couple times.

Not sure what else to report tbh, any questions let me know
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:00:03 pm by drillaaaa »

Offline lillythesavage

brief report from my first TS night club outing:

Girls there were nice and youngish or mostly more around my age mid-late twenties.  Music itself was whatever, if you're into cheesy dance music then you're in luck. Was a slow start, got there around 10 and downstairs was just 20 men standing at the bar, no TS girls dancing yet so all looked abit awkward but it did fill up, not fully rammed but full enough that you didn't look a creep on your own.
Get smashed before because the drinks prices are insane. £11 for a JD and coke lol. TS girls can seem daunting but just talk to them, they're nice enough and really game. Got with a few and brought one back to my hotel I had booked. Girls there were mostly nice and youngish or mostly more around my age mid-late twenties. a few mind blowingly fit girls but on average the talent there was good enough. For those who want a bunk up in the toilet, u could easily and saw it a couple times.

Not sure what else to report tbh, any questions let me know

Sitting here, with a JD and coke lol, nothing unusual in ramping up the drinks prices on these bar nights, bunk up in the bogs brings back happy memories of Way out  :D

Thanks for sharing.

Online A Decent Fist

Got with a few and brought one back to my hotel I had booked.

Thanks for the report – and good result! I'm presuming this wasn't a paid-for encounter?

Offline drillaaaa

Sitting here, with a JD and coke lol, nothing unusual in ramping up the drinks prices on these bar nights, bunk up in the bogs brings back happy memories of Way out  :D

Thanks for sharing.

Was a shock to the system for sure. Stuck to pints after that lol

Offline drillaaaa

Thanks for the report – and good result! I'm presuming this wasn't a paid-for encounter?

No, not paid. I didn't notice any girls working or atleast I wasn't propositioned, apart from the girls who were doing private dances at the venue.

Offline Ligan

I haven't got much to report. Ended up speaking to two girls I previously for most the night. Nothing exciting happened.

Problem I have though, is that I wouldnt mind being topped and yeah from my experience on transgenderdate, there's only a few select interested in that,

Offline Hotandfun5

Sweet Wednesdays is an event that has appealed to me and I was planning on making a visit but then the pandemic struck. It appealed due to the good and sleazy reviews and also the fact that it was daytime and therefore more discreet. However, with commitments as they are I’m struggling to find time to visit these days and not sure my motivation is there anymore for this sort of thing. Would be interested in any feedback on it and good luck to anyone attending any clubs. Enjoy.

I’ve been twice last month around 3pm left at 6 was good lots of filth x

Offline decadence

I’ve been twice last month around 3pm left at 6 was good lots of filth x

Out of curiousity, when you say lots of filth, what do you mean :D

I'm curious as a bottom and I wonder if I'll find any potential action on-site when I go there? What's the typical crowd? Thanks!

Offline Ben10

I'm just wondering if anyone on the site is planning to go to the 2nd edition of Temptations night at Zodiac on Thursday?

Offline Ben10

I shall be going

I've booked my ticket, now I just need to muster the courage to attend!

Offline lillythesavage

Just go, it is a bar, nothing to worry about, if my back was not giving me jip, would try myself. Others enjoyed last time, lets hope it is not a 1 night wonder like so many others.

Offline Ligan

I know what you mean. I get hella nervous on the way in, especially cos I feel weird being on my own.

Lot of the girls are more than happy to talk, or there'll give you smile or something. So once you're in you'll be fine!

Online finn5555

I know what you mean. I get hella nervous on the way in, especially cos I feel weird being on my own.

Lot of the girls are more than happy to talk, or there'll give you smile or something. So once you're in you'll be fine!

What’s the average age of the clientele

Offline drillaaaa

I'll be headed there tonight for second time alone. Lots of loners in there because for most it's not really something you go with a bunch of your mates. Get pissed before to help take the edge off if you're really worried. Most men there are 35+ I was defo one of the younger ones.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 10:28:38 am by drillaaaa »

Offline Ligan

I'll be headed there tonight for second time alone. Lots of loners in there because for most it's not really something you go with a bunch of your mates. Get pissed before to help take the edge off if you're really worried. Most men there are 35+ I was defo one of the younger ones.

People on their own looks quite normal to me now. Doesn't seem to bother any of the girls either

Offline drillaaaa

Last night was also decent. Not quite as many people as opening night but enough. More latin americans were out in force yesterday. Ratio was probably worse last night too, more blokes

Offline Ligan

Think there were was about 5 SP's. Recognised them from LondonTS

Offline Big_Al

Think there were was about 5 SP's. Recognised them from LondonTS

Do you reckon the SPs were looking for business there or just out for a good time?

Offline Ligan

Hard to tell, but some didn't really look in the party mood...

Offline drillaaaa

Do you reckon the SPs were looking for business there or just out for a good time?

I tried it with a few and they were working

Offline lillythesavage

I tried it with a few and they were working

That will probably kill the night then, guys will give it up if the Pros are working it, and the non pros will give it up too IMHO.

Online A Decent Fist

That will probably kill the night then, guys will give it up if the Pros are working it, and the non pros will give it up too IMHO.

Might be a cost-effective way of getting jiggy with one of the expensive pros. Going back a few years and at a now-defunct party, I was quoted £50. When I asked what that would get me, the answer was vague, something like "a nice time". I didn't partake but I saw a few others do so, behind curtains. Whatever they did didn't take longer than 10-12 minutes.

Offline Big_Al

Yeah you may be right. I imagine the non pros will considerably resent the working girls there. That being said my feeling is that in relation to the WGs in the TS landscape there is a less clear line between work and play from some of the characters involved.

Offline Ligan

Even when I spoke to a few girls, it later turned into, do you want a dance? Ummmm no...

Offline lillythesavage

Might be a cost-effective way of getting jiggy with one of the expensive pros. Going back a few years and at a now-defunct party, I was quoted £50. When I asked what that would get me, the answer was vague, something like "a nice time". I didn't partake but I saw a few others do so, behind curtains. Whatever they did didn't take longer than 10-12 minutes.

The point to most of club nights is going, having a drink, chat, laugh and trying your luck, either there or elsewhere afterwards. Strip club dances or rushed fumbles for cash. after paying entry and over priced drinks will fuck it, pun intended.

You may as well book an hour another time, the Brazilian invasion has put me off to be honest.

Offline drillaaaa

I wouldn't call it a brazilian invasion yet, 6 or so were there at the most. I was just unfortunate enough to chat to a few of them lol

Offline lillythesavage

I wouldn't call it a brazilian invasion yet, 6 or so were there at the most. I was just unfortunate enough to chat to a few of them lol

They are always hit and miss, but getting asked for cash puts a downer on it for me, half the fun is pulling.

Offline drillaaaa

They are always hit and miss, but getting asked for cash puts a downer on it for me, half the fun is pulling.

yeah you're right. Problem for me is I love latin ts so the question is where do i find the ones not working, like where do they typically party?

Offline lillythesavage

yeah you're right. Problem for me is I love latin ts so the question is where do i find the ones not working, like where do they typically party?

Not been for a few years, but Way Out was always popular, Minories/Tower hill/ Aldgate.

Offline ptt67

Not been for a few years, but Way Out was always popular, Minories/Tower hill/ Aldgate.

I think lots of trans girls like to party at the big gay clubs - many of them seem to hang out with gay guys (even if its just as friends). I have certainly seen pics of girls on their instagram pages where they are partying in the likes of Fabric (which has a devoted gay night I believe) or Heaven. I used to occasionally go to Heaven on a Monday night (which is student night and entry is a good deal cheaper). On Monday night's there used to be a slightly more eclectic mix (not solely gay) and always a handful of trans girls - both Brazilian and Thai usually. I would sometimes go on to an after party club in Vauxhall called Union where again, there would normally be a number of girls - both genetic and trans - I even pulled on a couple of occasions lol

Offline lillythesavage

I think lots of trans girls like to party at the big gay clubs - many of them seem to hang out with gay guys (even if its just as friends). I have certainly seen pics of girls on their instagram pages where they are partying in the likes of Fabric (which has a devoted gay night I believe) or Heaven. I used to occasionally go to Heaven on a Monday night (which is student night and entry is a good deal cheaper). On Monday night's there used to be a slightly more eclectic mix (not solely gay) and always a handful of trans girls - both Brazilian and Thai usually. I would sometimes go on to an after party club in Vauxhall called Union where again, there would normally be a number of girls - both genetic and trans - I even pulled on a couple of occasions lol

Makes sense, Vauxhall has a lot of Gay/Lesbian nightlife I understand, more mixed types than Soho.

Offline LLTC96

Bit of a weird one but wasn’t sure where else to post as it doesn’t seem to let me make a new thread - anyone recommend any good dating apps for meeting TS girls?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 03:27:22 pm by LLTC96 »

Offline drillaaaa

I will prob give heaven a go next, since i've heard its bigger.Much rather strictly ts clubs and their admirers but i guess beggars cant be choosers.

Offline drillaaaa

Bit of a weird one but wasn’t sure where else to post as it doesn’t seem to let me make a new thread - anyone recommend any good dating apps for meeting TS girls?

Taimi alright, but most of them just working girls doing promo. Honestly just go to a club you'll more than likely get a ts, far easier than apps.

Offline Mattygibbsy

External Link/Members Only

I’ve heard on a Saturday this is a trans strip club. I would love to hear feedback if anyone has gone.

Offline KinkTok

Seen another mentioned on a new profile on fabs, weekly, Mitcham

Offline drillaaaa

Seen another mentioned on a new profile on fabs, weekly, Mitcham

this one seems to be cancelled indefinitely..

Anything else popping right now? the one near euston is pretty dead now. Not many go sadly, would love to find what clubs the latin american girls go

Offline lillythesavage

this one seems to be cancelled indefinitely..

Anything else popping right now? the one near euston is pretty dead now. Not many go sadly, would love to find what clubs the latin american girls go

That often happens, hard to make them stick especially on a school night. Have you tried Way out club on Saturday night ?