Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful arab booty kamillah - the real deal?  (Read 2548 times)

tigertiger

Is Beautiful arab booty kamillah on aw External Link/Members Only what worries me is that shes not a verified member so what if its a fake profile?

Someone said "She's a cunt. This report was written by the Pro$$ie herself."

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4113.msg273746#msg273746

But her gallery seems to be full of personal pics but then again she does allow pictures to be taken during her sessions...I asked her she said its £100 to film inc her full face :-)

I am trying to see her in Birmingham how much do you think I should get her down to price wise for 4hr?

Offline undercoverpunter

She's been around for ages, used to be with a couple of agencies if I remember right.

tigertiger

Oh she's been around for ages...so she must be the real deal despite people saying shes a cunt etc.

whats she like does she offer a good service if you have just seen her for the 1st time?

she's hot but i will be spending to see her for 4hrs so trying to get some facts before i take the plunge

Offline Bangers and Gash

£200 an hour for a Kate Bush reject.  :lol:

tigertiger

what do you mean she's crap then? :(

£200 an hour for a Kate Bush reject.  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

what do you mean she's crap then? :(

Dude, if you go meet her and she turns out to be a size 10 - 12 and aged 24 then I'll reimburse you the punt money.

tigertiger

She has recent pics up in her free aw gallery surley she can't look much different lol

i know she's curvy in her pics her pics must be recent though

Dude, if you go meet her and she turns out to be a size 10 - 12 and aged 24 then I'll reimburse you the punt money.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She looks late 30s. If she is 24 I'll pay for the other half.

Offline Bangers and Gash

She looks late 30s. If she is 24 I'll pay for the other half.

True. No 24 year old would plaster that much shit over her face.

Reading her boring, long winded profile - I would say she has mental health issues. :wackogirl:

OP, we look forward to your review.  :D

tigertiger

her age doesn't matter lol - she looks fine has a hot body thats all that matters  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

her age doesn't matter lol - she looks fine has a hot body thats all that matters  :rolleyes:

And? .... It's been a whole week now, and still no review of MrD's ex missus....  :unknown:

Looks like I might have to put on the fake moustache and glasses and take one for the team.  :cool:

tigertiger

lol who is MrD?

And? .... It's been a whole week now, and still no review of MrD's ex missus....  :unknown:

Looks like I might have to put on the fake moustache and glasses and take one for the team.  :cool: