Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic women  (Read 84948 times)

Offline lado96

External Link/Members Only

Too good to be true huh

Well the price sounds TGTB but those lubes on the bedside table has got me thinking  :unknown:

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Claims to be British Persian

Cracking half hour intro rate if she’s legit, which she looks to be  :drinks:

Offline samsmith_1231

Anyone tempted to take one for the team? Might try to do a 30-minute booking next week...

Let's see how it goes

Offline lillythesavage

Anyone tempted to take one for the team? Might try to do a 30-minute booking next week...

Let's see how it goes

There is a Whatsapp pic, bit of a belly by the looks of it, but that does not look like it is in the UK, like the profile pics. not logged on to AW for over a week. So yes was tempted  :D, reading profile though it is aimed at longer meets, not sure 30 mins is going to be a good choice.  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

There is a Whatsapp pic, bit of a belly by the looks of it, but that does not look like it is in the UK, like the profile pics. not logged on to AW for over a week. So yes was tempted  :D, reading profile though it is aimed at longer meets, not sure 30 mins is going to be a good choice.  :unknown:

Podge belly 👎👎👎🛑🛑
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline samsmith_1231

Tried contacting her.. no response…

Offline Payyourwaymate

Adding for records. Nothing on the profile for now.

Lists bareback though and a bunch of other stuff  :unknown:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jokerface

If that ass is hers, I am going to get over there asap. Been crap on AW the past year.

Offline arrow0404

Her profile does not mention any sort of arabic roots

States she is from Morocco

Offline Thepacifist

From my experiences they’ve had big boobs or a big bum. I saw Persian Princess and PetitSuraia before they stopped. Who else do you recommend?  :hi:

I see her profile is back

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

I see her profile is back

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh, I remember she had quite a buzz when she was active. Was on the verge of becoming a forum fav then vanished. They always seem to come back.

Offline Clungeplunger94

Love fucking a dirty Muslim girl, making her disrespect her religion
Banned reason: Racist twat
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline RAJEC

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Offline Clungeplunger94

Offline contentguy

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Perhaps stupid, though I'd say it's a nasty thing to say he's an arseh*le.

Offline Clungeplunger94

Perhaps stupid, though I'd say it's a nasty thing to say he's an arseh*le.

Nothing wrong with fucking a Muslim whore knowing she's pissing her Allah off?

Online zackah23

New Rules for the Off Topic Board:

1. No religion, race, or politics.

If you can't follow the rules, kindly fuck off.

Offline contentguy

We don't get many racists here. 

Offline Clungeplunger94

New Rules for the Off Topic Board:

1. No religion, race, or politics.

If you can't follow the rules, kindly fuck off.

Lmao fuck the rules and fuck Islamic girls

Offline Punterperson1971

What a wanker,sorry a racist wanker  :dash: :dash:

Offline RAJEC

Oh, what a shame. I was really looking forward to getting to know him better.

Online Bigbootycreampies

Your mum got fucked by 3 Muslim men when ur dad wasn't home

Offline Punterperson1971

No point in replying now he’s been banned since yesterday  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:33:52 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reason for Clungeplunger94 being banned -   'Banned reason: Racist twat   Banned by: Kev40ish'  Any reason you shouldn't follow him after posting that.   :unknown:

Offline Heph

Being muslim isn't a racial characteristic, even if we accept that most Arabic women nominally are.
Personally I'd be all for disrespecting beliefs in the supernatural, but I'll happily include Christians et al in that
Guess he was still hoistable for involving religion.  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Being muslim isn't a racial characteristic, even if we accept that most Arabic women nominally are.
Personally I'd be all for disrespecting beliefs in the supernatural, but I'll happily include Christians et al in that
Guess he was still hoistable for involving religion.  :unknown:
The posts that got Clungeplunger94 banned by Kev -

and

Best not to be pedantic about the terminology of a banning reason or involve yourself in moderation issues, making excuses for other members undermines the mods.

Offline samsmith_1231

Offline Heph

The posts that got Clungeplunger94 banned by Kev -
and
Best not to be pedantic about the terminology of a banning reason or involve yourself in moderation issues, making excuses for other members undermines the mods.

I did note the guy was legitimately hoist for bringing religion in, (or saying 'f the rules', or whatever the Mod reasonably deemed warranted). I haven't criticised Kev or mod's decisions. I have pointed out that someone making similar remarks about Christians, Buddhists or any religion, couldn't rightly be arranged on grounds of racial abuse. Those sort of distinctions are truly important, not as acts of pedantry, but because words have to mean something reasonably defined and be widely agreed upon; the consequences being so far-reaching if they are not, and if people take them to mean whatever they fancy them to. We, as a site, have frequently suffered similar from external observers before now - occasionally with good reason, but mostly without, as they've decided, based on the language of our posts, but twisting it, that we're all a bunch of rapey misogynists - I'm pretty sure we're not.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 02:07:23 pm by Heph »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I did note the guy was legitimately hoist for bringing religion in, (or saying 'f the rules', or whatever the Mod reasonably deemed warranted). I haven't criticised Kev or mod's decisions. I have pointed out that someone making similar remarks about Christians, Buddhists or any religion, couldn't rightly be arranged on grounds of racial abuse. Those sort of distinctions are truly important, not as acts of pedantry, but because words have to mean something reasonably defined and be widely agreed upon; the consequences being so far-reaching if they are not, and if people take them to mean whatever they fancy them to. We, as a site, have frequently suffered similar from external observers before now - occasionally with good reason, but mostly without, as they've decided, based on the language of our posts, but twisting it, that we're all a bunch of rapey misogynists - I'm pretty sure we're not.
Bigbootycreampies's post was in a similar vein to Clungeplunger94's and he was banned for those comments, as a moderator I am pointing out to Bigbootycreampies that such comments have been deemed unacceptable.

You are pointing out something that hasn't happened, if or when someone makes a comment about Christians, Buddhists or any other religion a decision will be made on an individual basis on that thread.

Kev banned him and gave the reason as racist if you think the banning reason is incorrect then report it.

Offline Heph

Bigbootycreampies's post was in a similar vein to Clungeplunger94's and he was banned for those comments, as a moderator I am pointing out to Bigbootycreampies that such comments have been deemed unacceptable.

You are pointing out something that hasn't happened, if or when someone makes a comment about Christians, Buddhists or any other religion a decision will be made on an individual basis on that thread.

Kev banned him and gave the reason as racist if you think the banning reason is incorrect then report it.

They both made unpleasant comments, though I can't see that either of them are race-related (though they may have been intended or be interpreted as such); religion doesn't correspond to race. Having raised that, I'm not here for an argument or to plead their case - the one who was banned seemed to be courting it at least 2 other ways.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 02:12:33 am by Heph »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
They both made unpleasant comments, though I can't see that either of them are race-related (though they may have been intended or be interpreted as such); religion doesn't correspond to race. Having raised that, I'm not here for an argument or to plead their case - the one who was banned seemed to be courting it at least 2 other ways.
Why are you insisting in undermining the mods on this thread, you have been told if you think the banning reason is incorrect then report it and if Kev agrees he can alter it.

Perhaps you need to have another look at the rules, you have been told if you think something is wrong then report it yet you insist on posting on the open forum and twice you have been told you are undermining the mods.

You should have left it yesterday after reply #684 "Best not to be pedantic about the terminology of a banning reason or involve yourself in moderation issues, making excuses for other members undermines the mods."

This has unnecessarily gone from one mod banning one member and another mod warning another member, neither of which have anything to do with you, to you being in danger of being banned for a week all because you don't agree with the banning reason but won't report it.

So yet again if you think the banning reason is wrong then report it.

Rules - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

32 Not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

Edit

BTW I'm only on this thread in response to a member who followed the correct procedure and reported Bigbootycreampies's inappropriate comment.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 08:34:02 am by daviemac »

Offline Heph

For the reason that it ought to be possible to respectfully raise a general observation which it is hoped will be to the benefit of the board, without it being incorrectly interpreted as a direct challenge to a specific person, decision or its outcome. Two members were being abusive/unpleasant - the given reason for penalties doesn't particularly matter - and since the outcome is both reasonable and proportionate there's no need to escalate to a formal dispute (particularly not on behalf of unpleasant characters) for what was a discretionary judgment call by a valued moderator.

But, since most people want to be able to continue to stay within acceptable reasonable limits when contributing positively, and want to avoid testing the boundaries in real-time, and without reference to precedent - it seems proportionate to say, without anyone feeling undermined or gainsaid, that religion and race are wholly separate matters - and conflating the two risks confusion. We all know that's the case, and saying so entails no challenge to a decision nor change to policy.

I am sorry if I've inadvertently antagonised you or Kev on this - I'll hope this explanation is seen in that light, and not as a continuation of an imagined slight, and I'll butt out.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 03:28:44 pm by Heph »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
For the reason that it ought to be possible to respectfully raise a general observation which it is hoped will be to the benefit of the board, without it being incorrectly interpreted as a direct challenge to a specific person, decision or its outcome. Two members were being abusive/unpleasant - the given reason for penalties doesn't particularly matter - and since the outcome is both reasonable and proportionate there's no need to escalate to a formal dispute (particularly not on behalf of unpleasant characters) for what was a discretionary judgment call by a valued moderator.

But, since most people want to be able to continue to stay within acceptable reasonable limits when contributing positively, and want to avoid testing the boundaries in real-time, and without reference to precedent - it seems proportionate to say, without anyone feeling undermined or gainsaid, that religion and race are wholly separate matters - and conflating the two risks confusion. We all know that's the case, and saying so entails no challenge to a decision nor change to policy.

I am sorry if I've inadvertently antagonised you or Kev on this - I'll hope this explanation is seen in that light, and not as a continuation of an imagined slight, and I'll butt out.
What you can't understand is the fact you have raised the issue of the banning reason being, in your opinion, incorrect on the open forum therefore undermining the mods.

We know race and religion are two totally different things you don't need to keep banging on about it. You have been told several times if you think Kev has put the wrong banning reason then report it, but despite that and even after being advised about the rules and told that you are in danger of a 7 day ban you still haven't reported it, instead you have chosen to continue undermining the mods with the above post.

Offline Tokidoe

Spotted this profile again, also seen on the TOFTT thread, but looks like she’s working again. Not sure if anyone has had the opportunity, but I’m willing to try her out in the weekend.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Spotted this profile again, also seen on the TOFTT thread, but looks like she’s working again. Not sure if anyone has had the opportunity, but I’m willing to try her out in the weekend.

She has 1 reviews about I think, I have seen her many years ago so she is real.

Edit: She has 3 reviews. I linked the profiles to the other reviews so should show up eventually.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 03:47:31 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline LLPunting

She has 1 reviews about I think, I have seen her many years ago so she is real.

Edit: She has 3 reviews. I linked the profiles to the other reviews so should show up eventually.

A lot can change in 5-6 years and certainly in the last 3 with lockdown, she may still look the part but buyers beware about her approach.  Best to talk on phone if she's doing her own comms, see if you can knock her down to 150 and watch out for extras.  GL.

Offline Tokidoe

A lot can change in 5-6 years and certainly in the last 3 with lockdown, she may still look the part but buyers beware about her approach.  Best to talk on phone if she's doing her own comms, see if you can knock her down to 150 and watch out for extras.  GL.

Comms for me is already weird. Asked to check if shes ok in seeing people from my ethnicity but getting a nope, but still she would be ok to meet at the time…

Offline LLPunting

Comms for me is already weird. Asked to check if shes ok in seeing people from my ethnicity but getting a nope, but still she would be ok to meet at the time…

Thanks for the update  :drinks:
GL with the next punt.  :hi:

Offline FlaccidChimp

looks like a shout
It appears nobody has wrote a review on this one yet. I wonder if she is full Arab. Since I like Arab women I will attempt to give this one a visit.

Offline Jokerface

It appears nobody has wrote a review on this one yet. I wonder if she is full Arab. Since I like Arab women I will attempt to give this one a visit.

Just be aware.

Hidden Image/Members Only