Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic women  (Read 84929 times)

Offline Thepacifist

From my experiences they’ve had big boobs or a big bum. I saw Persian Princess and PetitSuraia before they stopped. Who else do you recommend?  :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

I'm still contemplating on whether to plunge with Amira Habib, rate-wise she's up by £100 but once quality is delivered no issue for me.

On another note, she got no reviews, so its a big risk 

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only     Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:02:48 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

I don't think, she's the right criteria as Pakistani as opposed to Arab more Asian me think  :unknown: 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I've got this girl on my HL and plan to see her in the next few weeks.

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:42:01 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

I'm still contemplating on whether to plunge with Amira Habib, rate-wise she's up by £100 but once quality is delivered no issue for me.

There is only one review ...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Danke, it was a good read  :thumbsup:  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline finn5555

But she isn’t Arabic her profile says Colombian so a pointless contribution from global punter   :hi:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:25:07 pm by finn5555 »

Offline ratedj

But she isn’t Arabic her profile says Colombian so a pointless contribution from global punter   :hi:

Her profile states she has Middle Eastern heritage, so not quite pointless!

Offline finn5555

So she claims my point still stands  :hi:

Offline Chorley

What the fuck's going on with her face?!!! :scare:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:47:56 pm by Chorley »

Offline Global_Punter

+ 1 Danke ratedj

@ Thepacifist indicated that PetitSuraia was a benchmark, both PetitSuraia & Amira Habib are all mixed race Arabs.

The requestor hasn't excluded mixed race Arabs, hence I don't see how my contribution is pointless.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:44:52 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:53:58 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline ratedj

So she claims my point still stands  :hi:

Unless anyone is willing to prove otherwise I'll take her word at face value!!

Offline Thepacifist

Name: LadyMaya89 ( I'm not sure, but she might be Persian Princess - possible name change )

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Firstly, thanks for all the recommendations. A lot to consider.  :thumbsup:

Laila and ArabianKitten look good to me, shame they don’t do owo.. £250 an hour for Amira Habib is more than I’d pay.

I don’t think that’s PP because the girl I saw had massive natural tits.

I’ll keep checking AW and will add any I find.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 09:33:28 pm by Thepacifist »

Offline Thepacifist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Too expensive for me at an hour but I’m tempted for half an hour.

Offline peter purves

If you can get a booking.

Also, she is not a fan of UKP members.

I found her to be a good punt

Offline SunnyBaba69

What the fuck's going on with her face?!!! :scare:
Lool her lips about to explode too much of that lip plug  :thumbsdown: she's trying so hard to say she's mixed race or something would never fuck her for more than £50 noway £250 PH my cock in her mouth for that hungry Arab wanna be lol :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:21:05 am by SunnyBaba69 »

Offline SunnyBaba69

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only      Hidden Image/Members Only
This hot babes fucks you like a horny sex doll she was sucking my cock every 3mins just to taste her cum . First time had sex with her blew my mind an absolute whore :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Sparta Prada

AnaTia in St Johns Wood is the only WG I have met off AW but her profile has gone: External Link/Members Only

One of the best paid sex meets I have had was with a girl off Seeking/SA: mid-20s medical student, Iranian, 8/10 face, long black hair, typical big arse and boobs.

Offline joe diddley

For those prepared to dive into the fleshpots of Soho, you might try Zara once of 52 Greek Street and now at the walkup in Peter Street (see Soho thread for more details). Of mixed Bulgarian-Iranian parentage but definitely looks the part.

Offline SunnyBaba69

For those prepared to dive into the fleshpots of Soho, you might try Zara once of 52 Greek Street and now at the walkup in Peter Street (see Soho thread for more details). Of mixed Bulgarian-Iranian parentage but definitely looks the part.
No she's not mixed Iranian she's 100% Romanian  guaranteed but yeh she gives a good service
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 10:06:40 am by SunnyBaba69 »

Offline Global_Punter

I was tempted to plunge with her butt after reading reviews and comments about her with regards to hygiene, untidy apartment and craziness - my option was to give her a miss, seems she was blacklisted here too.

Having said that it might be a different experience if you do plunge. I've had plunges with SP's that constantly got knocked on here, butt my experience was totally different from other punters.

Offline peter purves

No she's not mixed Iranian she's 100% Romanian  guaranteed but yeh she gives a good service

How do you know she is 100% Romanian?

Cheers

Offline peter purves

I was tempted to plunge with her butt after reading reviews and comments about her with regards to hygiene, untidy apartment and craziness - my option was to give her a miss, seems she was blacklisted here too.

Having said that it might be a different experience if you do plunge. I've had plunges with SP's that constantly got knocked on here, butt my experience was totally different from other punters.

Personally, I thought she was a little too big  - excuse the oxymoron  :P

As for different experiences there is always room for YMMV as The Don  :hi: suggests

Offline peter purves

This hot babes fucks you like a horny sex doll she was sucking my cock every 3mins just to taste her cum . First time had sex with her blew my mind an absolute whore :wacko: :wacko:

Me too... :yahoo:

Then I got accused of money laundering  :( :angry: :dash:  :P

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 12:38:02 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 01:27:18 pm by peter purves »

Offline SunnyBaba69

How do you know she is 100% Romanian?

Cheers
Cuz I know so many facts about her

Offline finn5555

Offline joe diddley

Because she told you so  :rolleyes:

Online stayer

AnaTia in St Johns Wood is the only WG I have met off AW but her profile has gone: External Link/Members Only
IIRC she's Persian. And from my discussions with a few Persians I've met, they do not consider themselves to be Arabs.

Offline king tarzan

They're usually fat and ugly and stink.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline peter purves

IIRC she's Persian. And from my discussions with a few Persians I've met, they do not consider themselves to be Arabs.

This is a very good point...though probably not for the Londoner a million miles away from the Middle East  :P ;)

Offline GMontag

They're usually fat and ugly and stink.
Just a stupid comment. Actually this is even better than the usual yabba dabba doo nonsense.

There used to be a genuine arab lady. Persian if I remember. 22 year old Student, based in Paddington mostly. Saw her once in February this year and it was a great punt. Lovely, great hygiene and was really into kissing. She was normally 200 but I got her during a period she offered 1hr/150.
By the time I was ready to put up a review she disappeared. Can't remember her name.

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:55:09 am by Global_Punter »

Offline NeutronStar04

This is a very good point...though probably not for the Londoner a million miles away from the Middle East  :P ;)

As someone with Arabic heritage, there is a big ethnic difference between Persians and Arabs. They have different features and the cultures are widely different too

Offline Thepacifist

Just noticed the neg reviews. Don’t think I’ll risk it for that price. 150 hh is a lot.

Offline jeanphillipe

that ass,  :dance: sheesh, 300 ph tho, too much , mite be tempted with half an hour,

i recognize her pics, i read somewhere shes a bit hyper/nuts ?

but doesnt effect the punt tho

Offline Global_Punter

that ass,  :dance: sheesh, 300 ph tho, too much , mite be tempted with half an hour,

i recognize her pics, i read somewhere shes a bit hyper/nuts ?

but doesnt effect the punt tho

Haha too much madness and poor hygiene as per reviews and post from other punters.

I like your optimism though...

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:09:38 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Acydwarp

Damn she looks good. Can’t find any reviews on her tho

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 10:05:15 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

if one does not mind the differentiation between Arabic & Persian (Iranian)

Lady Maya

My first report.

Lady Maya, booked an early morning appointment, communication 10/10 very prompt response.

Got to the location on time and text her, she asked me to wait 5 minutes ended up being 10. Didn't think much of it. Got to her flat beautiful nice flat and discreet. On entering, saw Maya thought wow, looks really beautiful (considering that was from a distance). On closer inspection, saw dry skin on her face looked a her and was very disappointed thinking to myself no effort made for the appointment.

Generally her demina was really welcoming but felt that she's a little exaggerated in her over welcoming.

To the sex, she does a good blow job got me really hard, jumped on top I started feeling her up, as I was feeling her anus notice that there was hair present. Which really put me off, so I accepted a massage from her and didn't really want to go for a second round.

Considering I paid £200 for the hour I was really disappointed, two main reasons

1. No effort made
2. Anal hair

I know that there allot of positive reviews out there for her, our chemistry was good between us lots of banter and good conversation but I wasn't attracted to her rather more put off.

Maybe I'm choosey.

In the words of the Esteemed Magnetico  :hi:

She's got her price at 250/hour now on AW? Ridiculous :dash:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:38:50 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 10:06:13 pm by peter purves »

Online stayer

In her profile she now says Indian.

Offline nevkingston

Anybody encountered Arabian Rima?, looks hot from her pics, but haven't seen any reviews or mentions anywhere

Offline Raven

Anybody encountered Arabian Rima?, looks hot from her pics, but haven't seen any reviews or mentions anywhere

Wow where have she been hiding  :thumbsup:

Offline SunnyBaba69

You're post kinda weird just poped off blue with 2posts and you're name Kingston!! Really? Are u sure she's not you or tout? Good one and how did u manage to find her come up??

Offline GMontag

Expect a B&S as picture search shows hits.

Offline nevkingston

You're post kinda weird just poped off blue with 2posts and you're name Kingston!! Really? Are u sure she's not you or tout? Good one and how did u manage to find her come up??

No I am not her or a tout, I live in Kingston, hence the name and my wondering about her as she is local. I have been lurking in here for a while, but was not allowed to post until recently. You should also have noted that my other post was a question for more info about a massage shop in Molesey, no hint of touting.