Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BestofBritishJessica - Central London  (Read 7085 times)

1 review(s) for JessicaUKSugarbabe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline romeolee

External Link/Members Only
I must firstly apologise to everyone on this forum, i have been a lurker and i admit my faults. Naughty me I should be punished etc etc. I do have a very valid excuse though and that is my name one here would have made it obvious who I am so I had it changed recently.

Now onto my load of reviews individually.

Meeting took place in central London mid 2018 so quite a while ago

looks
beautiful girl she has a gorgeous face, amazing large breasts and a lovely slim body.
She is probably mid to late 30s but has aged very well with that milf look
9/10 looks

performance
initially this was just for owo meeting 
she did an amazing deep throat and loads of spit and ganging.
At one point she did the lay on the bed and hung her head over so I could throat fuck her.
The oral was one of the best I have ever had. I couldn’t resist upping the meet to full protected sex so paid a little more but she was sex on legs so I couldn’t resist the urge.
10/10 for the oral, sex was nice but the oral did it for me.

Overall
Met in her flat which she was quite uneasy about disclosing, but I’m sure she has been messed around a lot in the past and I believed it was her appartment.
was a half hour meet for initially £90 just oral then went up to around £120 as I changed my mind a few minutes in from memory. Not her fault at all just me being greedy.
there were a few points when she looked at me like she actually fancied me but as I was paying for a service I put this down to that.
amazing experience, the ideal result for when you are paying to shag a bay watch type bird.
She was British and was very friendly and chatty so was a pleasant experience
10/10 overall
I would  defiantly return to see her again but her prices have gone up a lot I hope they come down soon.

SaneOnes

Is there a one hour rate for oral only meets?

And how much was the "extra" for protected sex? Does that also mean she offers bareback??!

Is £200 for the hour NOT an all-inclusive rate?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 06:59:48 pm by SaneOnes »

Offline romeolee

this was about a year ago so her rates are completely different now.

no it was originally an oral only without condom meet.
But after literally 2 mins  i changed my mind and wanted to bang the s**t out of her.
probably the part when she hung her head over the bed and said fuck my throat lol.
so went from about £90 owo only, to £120 for half hour full services. my fault i should have paid upfront for the whole lot.
but was left scrambling for some cash from my trousers with a raging hardon getting right in the way lol.

sex was with condom as always  :D

If im ever offered sex without condom ill let you know thats a real turn off for me.

im sure her £200 for the hour is owo and protected sex but i haven't seen her lately so cannot tell you as i think i booked her whilst she was starting up.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:11:56 pm by romeolee »

SaneOnes

but was left scrambling for some cash from my trousers with a raging hardon getting right in the way lol.
sex was with condom as always  :D

im sure her £200 for the hour is owo and protected sex but i haven't seen her lately so cannot tell you as i think i booked her whilst she was starting up.

Been there, done that!  :D

And, yes, it may well be an honest mistake from her end when she was ticking the services she offers to be on her list.

Who would you say she looks like the most, facially? I like her body but since you also find Billie Blows attractive (not criticizing, she's top to toe the opposite of what I like, that's all), I need to know a bit more before putting her in my HL.

Cheers for the review in any case.

Offline romeolee

yes i have just checked the profile you are right it does list unprotected sex- but that was not on offer at least when i saw her.

the first pic in her free gallery is 100% her, although i would have estimated the age of the girl in that pic to be around 19.
weather its an old pic or Photoshop has worked some magic i cant comment.
she looked exactly the same but in her early to mid 30s but has aged very well.

face wise id class her as beautiful so very good looking
body wise pretty much no fat and a toned stomach with a cracking bum and fake but real looking boobs if you know what i mean.
all in id class her as pretty stunning...

she did have quite a few face pics on her profile before, i remember a lot of them were two pictures overlayed and you could easily see what she looked like but they seem to have disappeared from the profile at the moment

all in i wouldn't pay 200 for the hour personally, im not knocking her as she is a great girl but every time i have paid over the oods i have regretted it. call me old fashioned but if you look you can find a good service for 80-120 for half hour of naughty fun. so i would keep her on my list until her prices lower a little. i hope this helps  :)

hope that helps

Offline brian1123

You say she's mid-late thirties but she has her age down as 25, I can accept a few years but 10+ is bordering on scamming.

When you consider this and lack of pics £200p/h is very expensive. This was a profile I saw a  year or so ago and was interested as she offered a massage service (at much better rates) and at the time it peaked my interest, but the text was so incoherent I thought she was another webcammer who had no intention of doing meets.

Offline expeller

She says she has "natural fake boobs"!

Offline romeolee

hi brian the way i would put it is

she looks facially about the same as a 29 year old as she has no wrinkles at all or crows feet etc so is drop dead gorgeous. i would say as she has had a little Botox etc to keep the wrinkles at bay, but this isnt in any way noticeable and she doesn't suffer from the frozen face look at all.
i would say she could easily pass for 27 ish face and body wise possibly 25 at a push.

i would have guessed by her personality she is a little older than that and put her in a similar age group to me mid 30s, needless to say i didn't ask for proof of age as she was a tad busy swallowing my whole member.

as for the price i am just stating from personal experience as there are two girls i spent £200 on for the hour one was basically the same as a 120 or 150 for an hour punt and one of them was pretty crap  and a waste of money tbf.

hi expelled
her boobs are enhanced but you wouldn't be able to tell until you felt them if you get what i mean, i think its the way they are placed in the chest muscle area. i believe its under the main muscle make them high and ball like, outside the muscle lets them hang like real ones.
i much prefer the ones that although enhanced sit and look completely natural, and she had this type when i saw her.

hope this helps  :drinks:

Offline romeolee

brian i have messaged you
have a look and let me know what you think

Offline mattyboy882

Does anyone have any picture of her as not AW there is just one.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thanks for this helpful review as found this lady under a new profile: External Link/Members Only and was considering taking the plunge.
Have now seen as a result and will do a new (positive) review shortly.

External Link/Members Only
I must firstly apologise to everyone on this forum, i have been a lurker and i admit my faults. Naughty me I should be punished etc etc. I do have a very valid excuse though and that is my name one here would have made it obvious who I am so I had it changed recently.

Now onto my load of reviews individually.

Meeting took place in central London mid 2018 so quite a while ago

looks
beautiful girl she has a gorgeous face, amazing large breasts and a lovely slim body.
She is probably mid to late 30s but has aged very well with that milf look
9/10 looks

performance
initially this was just for owo meeting 
she did an amazing deep throat and loads of spit and ganging.
At one point she did the lay on the bed and hung her head over so I could throat fuck her.
The oral was one of the best I have ever had. I couldn’t resist upping the meet to full protected sex so paid a little more but she was sex on legs so I couldn’t resist the urge.
10/10 for the oral, sex was nice but the oral did it for me.

Overall
Met in her flat which she was quite uneasy about disclosing, but I’m sure she has been messed around a lot in the past and I believed it was her appartment.
was a half hour meet for initially £90 just oral then went up to around £120 as I changed my mind a few minutes in from memory. Not her fault at all just me being greedy.
there were a few points when she looked at me like she actually fancied me but as I was paying for a service I put this down to that.
amazing experience, the ideal result for when you are paying to shag a bay watch type bird.
She was British and was very friendly and chatty so was a pleasant experience
10/10 overall
I would  defiantly return to see her again but her prices have gone up a lot I hope they come down soon.

Offline afsdggd3

brian i have messaged you
have a look and let me know what you think

Do you still have pics of her? considering but way too expensive for a risky punt with no clue as to what her face is like - would hate to be shocked after paying that price  :scare:

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thanks for this helpful review as found this lady under a new profile: External Link/Members Only and was considering taking the plunge.
Have now seen as a result and will do a new (positive) review shortly.

I am aware I owe the board a review but I wanted to see her a second time before I did and have not managed it yet. Hoping to do so soon.

Offline afsdggd3

I am aware I owe the board a review but I wanted to see her a second time before I did and have not managed it yet. Hoping to do so soon.

How was she? Especially facially, what does she look like?

Offline Illya Kurakin

She is an attractive English lady IMHO. I would say mid-30s.

Offline barrybjones

Absolutely waste of time don’t bother booking her. She accepted booking then I turned up to be told she had a emergency and she has couldn’t see me. Time waster 9:30am booking  :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Absolutely waste of time don’t bother booking her. She accepted booking then I turned up to be told she had a emergency and she has couldn’t see me. Time waster 9:30am booking  :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

You should do a separate review.

Offline romeolee