Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best brothels in Amsterdam?  (Read 4833 times)

Offline GC

Wondering if anyone had any favourite brothels in Amsterdam? Also in the strip clubs are you allowed to fuck them or is it literally just a dance. And how would I go about finding a girl to use a strap on on me?

Offline Jerboa

If there was a choice between whoring in Tehran or Amsterdam, I'd choose Tehran, Amsterdam is shit, and it's brothels over priced.

Offline MrFlirt

Wondering if anyone had any favourite brothels in Amsterdam? Also in the strip clubs are you allowed to fuck them or is it literally just a dance. And how would I go about finding a girl to use a strap on on me?

Just knock on the window of whoever you fancy and ask them!

Try near the BloedStrat area (misspelt I know), some of them round there have built-in strapons.

BTedinburgh

Park 118 is great, and excellent value for money.

bigmanbigman

Offline binbag

I'll be in Amsterdam next Sat afternoon/evening. Any suggestions about girls/brothels/fetish clubs to visit?
Thanks

bigmanbigman

Try sharing something usefull !!!

Offline Steely Dan

prices ? Pls
If only Larry Page and Sergey Brin had invented a search engine.  If there were one, and one put in the words 'park118 Amsterdam price' it might take one to a page like this:

External Link/Members Only

Alas.  We can but wish.

Note that it closes at midnight.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:57:03 pm by Steely Dan »

deeb

Best Brothel In whole Holland is

ds-girls in the Hague (35 mins ride from amsterdam, 40 mins train)

Link: External Link/Members Only

Prices are: External Link/Members Only

Many lovely girls and always welcoming have not had any bad experience their yet, I have seen Miranda, Leslie, Melissa, Steffany

let me know if u wanna ask any more details, happy punting

deeb

Btw forgot to say,

If you do not wanna leave amsterdam, you could also try

but there is no verification method on there except your own gut and good luck

FlyingBreadMan

Many lovely girls and always welcoming have not had any bad experience their yet, I have seen Miranda, Leslie, Melissa, Steffany

Thanks!

Offline Lucky Luke 70

With 2 positive experiences, I can also recommend Diane's Secret in Den Hague. But note that if prices look attractive, some services can be extra and announced once in the room.
If Park 118 is similar, it definitely worth a try IMO. At least, it's in a very safe part of the centre.

klaus88

Going Dam for a big birthday of mine soon. Been before and know my way around a little. But can anyone recommend sex shows? Cheers

Offline notcalledchris

Park 118 is great, and excellent value for money.

Agreed.  My only fuck in Amstredam but a  good one.

Offline vinygato

Going to hit up a ‘privehuis’ in Amsterdam today. 

Will post some useful info later. 

Currently looking for places where the girls will allow BBBJ.

Wish me luck.

Offline Jerboa

Honestly, I don't understand what real punters see anymore in Ams, it's a city to take your Mrs to, walk around the seedy RLD, laugh and point at all the hookers and punters, tell your Mrs wow isn't it awful luv, take a couple of selfies and then have scoff. It's a red light amusment park.

Offline notcalledchris

Honestly, I don't understand what real punters see anymore in Ams, it's a city to take your Mrs to, walk around the seedy RLD, laugh and point at all the hookers and punters, tell your Mrs wow isn't it awful luv, take a couple of selfies and then have scoff. It's a red light amusment park.

I wouldn't choose take a punting holiday there. But us attached punters need to make use of opportunities when they arrive and sometimes Amsterdam is where work takes me.

Offline vinygato

Explored lots of options,

Club LV wanted €300 per hour.  No chance.  But the girls did look hottest.

Club Luxury only opened at 00:00 and glad I didn’t wait as it was €75 to enter and then €250 per hour.

Club Golden Key also wanted €75 entrance and €250 per hour.

After lots of browsing and perusing, I ended up at Salon Prive as they didn’t have an entry fee.  I could have just as easily ended up at Park 118 but their 1 hour rates were slightly higher.

To help make my choices, I used External Link/Members Only - they don’t have much in the way of their own content but they do link directly to the website of the respective club/privehuis.

Salon Prive is a discreet little ‘privehuis’ about 15 mins by taxi from Amsterdam City Centre.  It’s clean and presentable.  A discreet little door, opened by the receptionist, ushered in and straight to a room, I was offered drinks (non-alcoholic) which was great as I had already had a skinful over the day and made to feel welcome and comfortable.

4 girls were on, they came in one by one to introduce themselves. I ended up with the tightest looking one, her name was Tania. External Link/Members Only

Had 1 hour with massage and Jacuzzi for €130 which I felt was a bargain, she was beautiful and enthusiastic.  Massage was ok, but the jacuzzi was lots of fun.  I did approach the whole BBBJ topic but for €50 extra didn’t seem worth it especially as her CBJ technique was awesome.

All in all, lots of wet wet fun, would repeat but the extras are what would prevent a repeat visit in Dam.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Explored lots of options,

Club LV wanted €300 per hour.  No chance.  But the girls did look hottest.

Club Luxury only opened at 00:00 and glad I didn’t wait as it was €75 to enter and then €250 per hour.

Club Golden Key also wanted €75 entrance and €250 per hour.

After lots of browsing and perusing, I ended up at Salon Prive as they didn’t have an entry fee.  I could have just as easily ended up at Park 118 but their 1 hour rates were slightly higher.

To help make my choices, I used External Link/Members Only - they don’t have much in the way of their own content but they do link directly to the website of the respective club/privehuis.

Salon Prive is a discreet little ‘privehuis’ about 15 mins by taxi from Amsterdam City Centre.  It’s clean and presentable.  A discreet little door, opened by the receptionist, ushered in and straight to a room, I was offered drinks (non-alcoholic) which was great as I had already had a skinful over the day and made to feel welcome and comfortable.

4 girls were on, they came in one by one to introduce themselves. I ended up with the tightest looking one, her name was Tania. External Link/Members Only

Had 1 hour with massage and Jacuzzi for €130 which I felt was a bargain, she was beautiful and enthusiastic.  Massage was ok, but the jacuzzi was lots of fun.  I did approach the whole BBBJ topic but for €50 extra didn’t seem worth it especially as her CBJ technique was awesome.

All in all, lots of wet wet fun, would repeat but the extras are what would prevent a repeat visit in Dam.
Thanks, very useful. For our fellow punters interested and if I remember well what I read a few years ago, Clubs and Privehuis are different.
Clubs are like night clubs: you pay an entry fee and some WG will entertain you (and make you spend money at the bar). But you will have to pay more to have intimate time with them.
PriveHuis: basically, a brothel where entry is free and you directly pay for the ladies.
Am I right ?

Offline Jerboa

Wow 250€ p/hr! I'm pretty sure the same caliber can be found working at a German saunaclub at less than half the price.

Offline vinygato

Thanks, very useful. For our fellow punters interested and if I remember well what I read a few years ago, Clubs and Privehuis are different.
Clubs are like night clubs: you pay an entry fee and some WG will entertain you (and make you spend money at the bar). But you will have to pay more to have intimate time with them.
PriveHuis: basically, a brothel where entry is free and you directly pay for the ladies.
Am I right ?

So yes, in the traditional sense, Clubs and Privehuis are different.  A club is more like what you will find in the RLD where everything is designed to bring you in and fleece you.  The privehuis is a ‘private house’ more akin to a traditional brothel.  Even though Club LV and Club Luxury are called ‘clubs’ - they are more marketing themselves as privehuis for the ‘elite’ Wallet. :-)

Maybe one day I will be ‘brave’ enough to part with that type of cash.

As another poster stated above, if you’re a hardcore punter, best avoid ‘Dam.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

If there was a choice between whoring in Tehran or Amsterdam, I'd choose Tehran, Amsterdam is shit, and it's brothels over priced.

any advice on how to whore there and prices please?

(Banning reason removed)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:55:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline sailor_man

If only Larry Page and Sergey Brin had invented a search engine.  If there were one, and one put in the words 'park118 Amsterdam price' it might take one to a page like this:

Alas.  We can but wish.

Note that it closes at midnight.

Surely there has to be typos on this.....

"At Park 118, various sexy ladies between the ages of 7 and 21 and with a variety of nationalities are present 40 days a week."

Offline Dark Vader

Surely there has to be typos on this.....

"At Park 118, various sexy ladies between the ages of 7 and 21 and with a variety of nationalities are present 40 days a week."
Along with their 40 day week, looks like they've been hacked or something :unknown:.

Online petermisc

Along with their 40 day week, looks like they've been hacked or something :unknown:.
Agreed, should surely say ages 21 to 40.