Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No names mentioned  (Read 2876 times)

Offline seeker

Just noticed a new member who "no name mentioned "(that's not his name ) :D
Has been adding a lot of new reviews ...
Some obviously old ones as the girls are no longer in Glasgow
Not adding anything new ,just rehashed info ...
Was just wondering if any of you "Sherlocks" have any suspicions :unknown:
Or is it just me  :)

Offline onetwentyfour

Just noticed a new member who "no name mentioned "(that's not his name ) :D
Has been adding a lot of new reviews ...
Some obviously old ones as the girls are no longer in Glasgow
Not adding anything new ,just rehashed info ...
Was just wondering if any of you "Sherlocks" have any suspicions :unknown:
Or is it just me  :)

It's just you  :D  And it's me, as I have added 6 new reviews. I was catching up on reviews, all be it some happened a while ago, but it adds to the overal info on here I think.  I have been on the site for around 9 months.

ickydicky

Offline Game of scones

Glad to see paranoia alive and well on this forum  :drinks:

Offline auldie63

Just because we're all paranoid doesn't mean they ain't all out to get us.

Offline seeker

What makes you think I was talking about you .... :unknown:

Offline onetwentyfour

What makes you think I was talking about you .... :unknown:

It's rather obvious. But hey ho, you can take my reviews with a pinch of salt, or not.  As always it's up to the individual.  I like to distance myself from the WG, therefore I dont always do a review the minute after a hooring session.  It also puts context into the reveiw if you leave it a while.

Believe me or not, is up to the individual.

I now understand why some people don't do reviews ...

Andy1967

It's rather obvious. But hey ho, you can take my reviews with a pinch of salt, or not.  As always it's up to the individual.  I like to distance myself from the WG, therefore I dont always do a review the minute after a hooring session.  It also puts context into the reveiw if you leave it a while.

And those of us who are newbies and do do a review get slated for not getting it right! 

Offline Marmalade

And those of us who are newbies and do do a review get slated for not getting it right!
Ahhh poor you. You posted a information-free review and got gently slated for it. You learnt, posted a decent review and got appreciation for it. So we must be doing something right.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

ffs don't be so sensitive man! If you gave an explanation that they were taken over a period of time, I think that's accepted isn't it? You didn't point out when you went to see them so a person who wonders wtf can hardly be blamed for wondering.

Offline seeker

Also the fact the reviews are not posted all at once
as some new members do as a way of introducing them selfs
but over a period of time ....
 spread  out seems a bit suspicious ....imo
I could have knocked them all off in say 30 minutes  :unknown:
Just hope your not a ANOTHER wg in disguise
Trying to build up her cred through fake reviews
With an agenda  :wackogirl:
We've  just go rid of one  with a nasty 20 a day habit .... :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Also the fact the reviews are not posted all at once
as some new members do as a way of introducing them selfs
but over a period of time ....
 spread  out seems a bit suspicious ....imo
I could have knocked them all off in say 30 minutes  :unknown:
Just hope your not a ANOTHER wg in disguise
Trying to build up her cred through fake reviews
With an agenda  :wackogirl:
We've  just go rid of one  with a nasty 20 a day habit .... :thumbsdown:

If it's onetwentyfour you mean, could you say so and be specific? Let's try to sort it out one way or the other...

Offline seeker

If it's onetwentyfour you mean, could you say so and be specific? Let's try to sort it out one way or the other...
I thought it was obvious who I meant Marm-----
that's why I didn't  need to name 124
124 recognised who I meant
Because that's who a mean . :hi:

Offline seeker

Offline onetwentyfour

If anybody wants to ask me questions, that will help prove my authenticity, then ask away  :)

However, I wont be participating in this thread degenerating into a slagging match.

Offline Marmalade

If anybody wants to ask me questions, that will help prove my authenticity, then ask away  :)

However, I wont be participating in this thread degenerating into a slagging match.
It's up to you. I asked the previous poster to clarify it so you are not attacked with innuendo. If you need suggestions on clarifying I'm sure people will help. Otherwise just take your chances and either ride it out and swim or else go all pussy on us. I don't think anyone is that bothered except you

Offline onetwentyfour

Had a chuckle at "or else go all pussy on us"  :lol:

Yip sounds like a fair point though  :)

Offline Marmalade

Things you could do might include adding a post to the reviews indicating the year and month if possible, add some detail about the venue or something that wouldn't be gleaned just from the profiles or other reviews and which other punters who have seen them would recognise. Don't get stuck in thinking, 'does some nice/nasty person believe/not believe me': just fill in some blanks. (Or let it ride and establish yourself with new punts). It's about info that can help other punters. Not about you. We hardly know you long enough to care one way or the other.

Offline seeker

Things you could do might include adding a post to the reviews indicating the year and month if possible, add some detail about the venue or something that wouldn't be gleaned just from the profiles or other reviews and which other punters who have seen them would recognise. Don't get stuck in thinking, 'does some nice/nasty person believe/not believe me': just fill in some blanks. (Or let it ride and establish yourself with new punts). It's about info that can help other punters. Not about you. We hardly know you long enough to care one way or the other.
+1
Just what I wanted to say  Marm----.....buy couldn't be bothered  :D
My intention is NOT in anyway sinister  1 20 4 :drinks:

RandyF

After the first couple of reviews, it does tend to look as if 124 is just filling in the blanks in his review template with no real tell-tale details  :unknown:  A change of review style could solve that  :unknown:

Offline Santiago

Great Randy...

Any chance you can add a wee review every now and then  :dash:

Roger De Her

Great Randy...

+1  :thumbsup:

Roj

Offline tazman1002001

Great Randy...

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

After the first couple of reviews, it does tend to look as if 124 is just filling in the blanks in his review template with no real tell-tale details  :unknown:  A change of review style could solve that  :unknown:

The blind leading the blind...... :dash: :scare:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

The blind leading the blind...... :dash: :scare:

Blind leading the partially sighted Taz - that's yourself your thinking off here, or least it was a year or so ago when a few people actually believed some of the shite your post in reviews.

Nowadays, it seems like your on more ignore lists than I am  :lol:  Don't mistake gents being pleasant to you, for them actually believe a word you post  :thumbsup:

RandyF

Great Randy...

:thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

Blind leading the partially sighted Taz - that's yourself your thinking off here, or least it was a year or so ago when a few people actually believed some of the shite your post in reviews.

Nowadays, it seems like your on more ignore lists than I am  :lol:  Don't mistake gents being pleasant to you, for them actually believe a word you post  :thumbsup:

Oh I think I hit a nerve..... :D :lol:

I've said if before I couldn't care less if anyone believes my reviews....what I do know is that no one reads your useless moaning good for nothing keyboard warrior pish at all .... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

Oh I think I hit a nerve..... :D :lol:

I've said if before I couldn't care less if anyone believes my reviews

No Taz  :unknown: nerves are all fine thanks.  Tremendous attitude regards the reviews though mate  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

No Taz  :unknown: nerves are all fine thanks.  Tremendous attitude regards the reviews though mate  :drinks:

Fyi....  :lol:

Simple Definition of review

"An act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone : examination or inspection"

Banned by:

Offline seeker

Fyi....  :lol:

Simple Definition of review

"An act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone : examination or inspection"
It would be quite interesting if you two did a review
 of what you think about each other  :cool:
But no profanity lads/girls whatever

Offline Marmalade

I don't read Tazman's reviews. I understsnd some people find them entertaining. He's not about to change so I suggest you ignore them if you don't like them.  :hi:

chico1000

I don't read Mandy's reviews.

Offline Marmalade

Burnside

I don't read Mandy's reviews.
Wouldn't mind seeing Mandy's profile either. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: