Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 497534 times)

Offline bluefinger

Their are a few wealthy Arabs men that will choose one of the girls and get married. Buy a apartment and keep her their as a holiday home with furnishings. She is well looked after and only has to put up with the arrogant fat midget a few times a year. So all the Moroccan women would love to find someone like this but only a few are lucky enough..... we don't have to worry about these types of people because they don't hang out in the places we normally do.

Offline seeker

Excellent advise from Nike and bluefingers last post ... :drinks:

capemall

Really want to go Marrakech but not willing to book a hotel as I'm going for the pure punting thrill of it! Would really love a contact in regards to apartment accommodation and would be obliged to sponsor a 1hour of fun on behalf!

Also read in an earlier post in this thread that Nike is the man and he did say he is not sure who to trust which is fair enough but is there anyway I can prove to you I am genuine and desperately need to sort out accommodation. A video link maybe?!?!

Help!

Thanks!

Offline Jerboa

Also read in an earlier post in this thread that Nike is the man and he did say he is not sure who to trust which is fair enough but is there anyway I can prove to you I am genuine and desperately need to sort out accommodation. A video link maybe?!?!

Help!

Thanks!

Maybe try to contribute to this forum, before taking might prove your genuine, not just in this section, but elsewhere if you've got helpful info.

Offline romeomustdie

Did anyone else get poor treatment at the Moroccan airport?

Indianindian1986

Poor treatment as in?
Taking ages to process through immigration?

Offline mrkahn

One of my advice will be is book one night in a hotel when you arrive go around asking for apartments from people or taxi drivers they will sort you out. Usually around the plaza you will find a few people there who can arrange this or even if u speak to a girl she may be able to. Best of luck buddy

Offline mrkahn

Poor treatment as in?
Taking ages to process through immigration?

I think he means they asking him questions, immigration officers usually are not the most friendliest people you will meet so dont take it personally

Offline seeker

Don't tell me they wouldn't show you some pictures of them Morocco hunnies whilst at their airport  :D :D
Waiting game to leave kh :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline romeomustdie

Don't tell me they wouldn't show you some pictures of them Morocco hunnies whilst at their airport  :D :D
Waiting game to leave kh :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Asshole wouldn't give me a pen to fill in the landing card. Had to leave my turn and go pen hunting

Indianindian1986

I think he means they asking him questions, immigration officers usually are not the most friendliest people you will meet so dont take it personally

Yeah can second that
Not very friendly at all
When I was there I was told to move to another immigration queue by one of the immigration personnel but noticed his queue wasn't moving for ages so I tried moving to one of the counters which was empty despite there being no one behind me but the prick wasn't having any of it and told me to get back into the other queue

Offline romeomustdie

They also always ask where I am staying and repeat it after me.

Offline mrkahn

I have been a few times so nothing out the ordinary. Regarding the pen issue i have been ok with that as i always carry pen with me in my bag like a sado and also the stewardesses give u the card on plane so i fill it in whilst everyone is rushing to leave the plane when door is still closed lol

Indianindian1986

There must be someone with some spare landing cards?
Fill em in before you even leave the country lol

Offline nike

One of my advice will be is book one night in a hotel when you arrive go around asking for apartments from people or taxi drivers they will sort you out. Usually around the plaza you will find a few people there who can arrange this or even if u speak to a girl she may be able to. Best of luck buddy

This is the worst advice ever. It's like setting up a scammers charter, bending over grabbing both cheeks and saying help ur self boys. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline mrkahn

Ha ha ha ha I genuinely thought i was helping

Offline nike

Never had bad treatment in Maroc airport,ever. But then again I'm always prepared. If u think about it , ur supposed to fill out ur immigration cards before u get to the desks, doesn't matter which country ur visiting. If they let people stand at the desks and fill out the cards, can u imagine the length of the queues. :P :P :D

Indianindian1986

Never had bad treatment in Maroc airport,ever. But then again I'm always prepared. If u think about it , ur supposed to fill out ur immigration cards before u get to the desks, doesn't matter which country ur visiting. If they let people stand at the desks and fill out the cards, can u imagine the length of the queues. :P :P :D
Very true
On my last flight via Ryanair they provided landing cards about 30 mins prior to landing.
So got it filled in before landing

Offline Kingsfield9

Hi all ... Been to Marrakech 3 times now .... Each time gets easier and better..
If your a first timer, you will be hooked ..
Any questions please free to ask ... I'm happy to help
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:31:21 pm by Kingsfield9 »

Offline nike

Maybe try to contribute to this forum, before taking might prove your genuine, not just in this section, but elsewhere if you've got helpful info.

Good advise.

Offline mrkahn

I fly out in two weeks time must say i am excited

Offline Wilson85

I got caught out without a pen the first time I went.
Another thing I got held up on was where I was staying. I didn't know the address of the flat, so I just put down Gueliz hoping it would do the trick. Unforntueatly the guy sent me to the back of the queue. I wrote down hotel farouk or something like that and got through ok in the end.
On the way back to UK I put down the slang term for my job, just because I'm a prat and to see if they pay attention to what's on the card. I had to do some explaining then.

As to flats over there, either get some history on here or spend a long time searching online (tripadvisor etc). I wouldn't want to trust anyone in Marrakech, quite a mercenary place even for visiting Moroccans in my very limited experience.

iladleeds1

Been following this group for a while now thought I'd make a comment  :rolleyes:

Went to marrakech in jan but couldn't venture out as with fam! Booked a week for the end of the month! Cannot wait! This time will be free to do a bit of punting

Great advice from Nike and co, really helpful

Anyway whilst I was ther last I managed to get a few numbers whilst on the famous scenic mile  :)

Indianindian1986

Been following this group for a while now thought I'd make a comment  :rolleyes:

Went to marrakech in jan but couldn't venture out as with fam! Booked a week for the end of the month! Cannot wait! This time will be free to do a bit of punting

Anyway whilst I was ther last I managed to get a few numbers whilst on the famous scenic mile  :)

Happy punting and enjoy

Offline mrkahn

I was on ISG forum i was reading some advice given by some regular punter here it is :

1. Tell the girl you'll only pay afterwards, and only if she does everything she's agreed to do.

2. Refuse to pay for anything at all in advance (she can pay with the money she's earning, but she has to earn it first).

3. Warn her that you'll throw her out without any money if she tries to ask for more than the agreed price or for money in advance when she gets back to your place (and look at her like you're the kind of guy that might beat her to death with a stick when you say this).

4. Don't be friendly, don't be polite (otherwise they'll just take you for a sucker) and make sure you outnumber and are ready to overpower the bitches if necessary and physically throw them out of your apartment (a good way is to throw out their handbag and their shoes, as they'll want to go after it).

5. Don't give your real name, adress or any other information at all to a girl.

6. If a girl refuses to give you her number or pretends not to have a phone or I'd card, she's setting you up.

7. Make sure you see the I'd card (say you need to check her age) and make her leave it with security.

If a girl sees you as weak or naive, she is likely to take advantage, so it is important to avoid that. Any true information you give about yourself is bad in the event that you have a problem with her (think about it this way. What information do you want her to send in the text she sends to her pimp. Your real name, adress and nationality?). Treat them the way moroccans treat them and the way they deserve to be treated. Like the nasty, devious and disgusting liars that they are and don't give them any money they haven't worked hard for. Make sure they know straight away that you're not the kind of guy they can get away with fucking around with and be ready to back your words up with force if necessary.

Indianindian1986

Good advice

Will all girls carry and have ID cards?
And is paying after the punt or in the morning after an overnighter the norm and expected by the girls?

Offline shant999

Similar situation to you, been reading this group only recently and fam holiday planned in August. Hopefully get a chance to vet the place out. End of this year is special birthday and will hopefully hit a round number, so I plan to celebrate in Marrakesh using advise from you kind gents.

Just want to say Thanks to Nike & Toon etc for the good advice and tips. :drinks:

Online toon972

Good advice

Will all girls carry and have ID cards?
And is paying after the punt or in the morning after an overnighter the norm and expected by the girls?

Not sure about Id cards, but I have always paid after the deed whether it is for one hour or all night.

Offline mrkahn

:thumbsup: all the advice hopefully will come handy

Offline seeker

I was on ISG forum i was reading some advice given by some regular punter here it is :

1. Tell the girl you'll only pay afterwards, and only if she does everything she's agreed to do.

2. Refuse to pay for anything at all in advance (she can pay with the money she's earning, but she has to earn it first).

3. Warn her that you'll throw her out without any money if she tries to ask for more than the agreed price or for money in advance when she gets back to your place (and look at her like you're the kind of guy that might beat her to death with a stick when you say this).

4. Don't be friendly, don't be polite (otherwise they'll just take you for a sucker) and make sure you outnumber and are ready to overpower the bitches if necessary and physically throw them out of your apartment (a good way is to throw out their handbag and their shoes, as they'll want to go after it).

5. Don't give your real name, adress or any other information at all to a girl.

6. If a girl refuses to give you her number or pretends not to have a phone or I'd card, she's setting you up.

7. Make sure you see the I'd card (say you need to check her age) and make her leave it with security.

If a girl sees you as weak or naive, she is likely to take advantage, so it is important to avoid that. Any true information you give about yourself is bad in the event that you have a problem with her (think about it this way. What information do you want her to send in the text she sends to her pimp. Your real name, adress and nationality?). Treat them the way moroccans treat them and the way they deserve to be treated. Like the nasty, devious and disgusting liars that they are and don't give them any money they haven't worked hard for. Make sure they know straight away that you're not the kind of guy they can get away with fucking around with and be ready to back your words up with force if necessary.

You come across like a snivelling little bad excuse of a human being  Mr kahn ..what an utter cunt. ..you better stay  here and wank yourself you sad git .
I've been going to Morocco for over a decade ...never had much trouble. ..Most girls are nice ....
Obviously use your sense ...These are young ladies who happen to be living in a poor country so have to sell themselves so be nice and treat with respect .

Offline mrkahn

You come across like a snivelling little bad excuse of a human being  Mr kahn ..what an utter cunt. ..you better stay  here and wank yourself you sad git .
I've been going to Morocco for over a decade ...never had much trouble. ..Most girls are nice ....
Obviously use your sense ...These are young ladies who happen to be living in a poor country so have to sell themselves so be nice and treat with respect .

Lets not get your panties in a twist, this advice was not mine if you actually took some time to read what was written i said i saw this on anothet forum just copied and paste it across. What ever you was angry about i do hope you sort it out no need to come on here and hurl abuse like a keyboard warrior. 

Offline seeker

Obviously you think it's good advice
Why else mention it .
I can just about imagine the type of wanker that would try a different follow it
You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats other people or thinks he can
Paying someone to give you a service does not mean you can or should treat them like shit.
You go over and try that so called advice and you will end up by yourself and palm.

Be street smart but respect people  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

+1.
I read it the same way as Seeker did Mr Kahn. Its shit advice- I was a shocked by it. I suggest you give a similar response to where/ whom ever you got this advice from. Absolutely dreadful...... :scare:

Offline MeesterNeek

3. Warn her that you'll throw her out without any money if she tries to ask for more than the agreed price or for money in advance when she gets back to your place (and look at her like you're the kind of guy that might...... beat her to death.........with a stick when you say this).

4. Don't be friendly, don't be polite (otherwise they'll just take you for a sucker) and make sure you outnumber and are ready to ..... overpower the bitches ...... if necessary and physically throw them out of your apartment (a good way is to throw out their handbag and their shoes, as they'll want to go after it).

Treat them the way moroccans treat them and the way they deserve to be treated. Like the nasty, devious and disgusting liars that they are and don't give them any money they haven't worked hard for. Make sure they know straight away that you're not the kind of guy they can get away with fucking around with and be ready to back your words up with force if necessary.

Simply dreadful advice and foul language;  I really hope that you do not agree with it. If that is what is being touted on ISG then no reason to use that forum for guidance

Offline mrkahn

Obviously you think it's good advice
Why else mention it .
I can just about imagine the type of wanker that would try a different follow it
You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats other people or thinks he can
Paying someone to give you a service does not mean you can or should treat them like shit.
You go over and try that so called advice and you will end up by yourself and palm.

Be street smart but respect people  :hi:

Obvious ha ha ha now your just talking shit, rather than admit that you made a mistake by being a little emotional & over reacting on your part. I dont want an apology but in future dont be so ignorant. Just because someone posts something does not mean they endorse it. I clearly said this is what i saw on isg, at no point do you see me agreeing with the advice.

Offline mrkahn

Simply dreadful advice and foul language;  I really hope that you do not agree with it. If that is what is being touted on ISG then no reason to use that forum for guidance

I thought it was obvious that I agreed with  :D

No mate i dont agree with it

Offline mrkahn

+1.
I read it the same way as Seeker did Mr Kahn. Its shit advice- I was a shocked by it. I suggest you give a similar response to where/ whom ever you got this advice from. Absolutely dreadful...... :scare:

Nah mate i aint a member of isg, it was on the open forum where you can veiw but not post

iladleeds1

Offline seeker

Mr. Kahn
17 posts
0 review
Talking shite in most of them ...
Contribution to ukp fuckall except some Very Poor advice from a different site .    :dash:
Ukp  :drinks:
 gives punters  a lot of good  balanced advice
Why cut and paste Trash from another board here  :unknown:
If you don't see some worth in it ...

Offline seeker

Wouldn't want to belittle your contribution here Mr kahn
27 posts all still talking utter shite  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
0 reviews.

Offline mrkahn

Wouldn't want to belittle your contribution here Mr kahn
27 posts all still talking utter shite  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
0 reviews.

Now now lets behave like adults no need to get upset and let your ego get the best of you. 0 reviews and 27 post thanks for the update it does show you can read  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Now now lets behave like adults no need to get upset and let your ego get the best of you. 0 reviews and 27 post thanks for the update it does show you can read  :thumbsup:
Now 29 but still talking utter useless shite. .

Offline Steve2

Do we really need a pissing contest on here?

Take it to PM is my advice  :hi:

alfie86

Haha! I'd like to share my thoughts...I've been punting for many years, albeit in the UK and not Morrocco (yet) but I would strongly oppose the treatment copy/pasted by Mr Kahn. You should treat working girls with respect no matter which country, language, race they are from. Your goal and their goal is the same. From experience, if you give respect you shall receive respect; in way of a damn good punt. And I feel that rule is universal. You will find girls that are just after money and not a good service; top tip: walk away and find someone else. By the sounds of it, there is plenty pussy!

I am in Marrakech last weekend of Feb and will share my experiences  :)

Offline Steve2

Mr Khan quoted a post from ISG

As far as I can make out, it wasn't his personal view

I'm not at all sure why people are getting upset

:hi:

Offline MrMatrix

I think the point is- he didn't distance himself when he posted the comment. It came across as an endorsement. And that was where it went wrong. And that is how most people would read it.  :unknown:

Offline mrkahn

:thumbsup: glad someone understand it was not my personal view, i agree im not sure why people are getting upset

Offline mrkahn

I think the point is- he didn't distance himself when he posted the comment. It came across as an endorsement. And that was where it went wrong. And that is how most people would read it.  :unknown:

Fair point mate but shouldn't people first ask what I thought of it rather than assume and getting all key board warrior