Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reopening date?  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Georgeuk2

Hello fellow punters,

Any idea when the massage parlours are allowed to open? I understand that more shops are allowed to open from tomorrow, does that include massage places? If not any idea when that would be?

Offline winkywanky

I suspect massage joints will be seen as 'parallel' with hairdressers and barbers.

Perhaps July 4th? Watch this space.

Offline usroads

Yeah - maybe 4th July (Independnce Day :o)
But I'm more interested in the date BoJo tells me it's safe to go for a blowjob   ;)
Any ideas?

Offline wombat42

Massage parlours are back up and running in Malta but the rules (including no touching of intimate parts and face must stay 2 feet away from client's body etc) dont make it viable for a HE.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wombat42

There would be strict rules for hairdressers reopening as there would be for reopening massage parlours. Maybe though parlours that do HE bend the rules on the quiet.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 08:45:55 am by wombat42 »

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

There would be strict rules for hairdressers reopening as there would be for reopening massage parlours.

I'm desperate for parlors to be back open. I'm stumped as to how they can possibly operate though. AFAIK the scientists are advising that social distancing will be in force until we have a vaccine.

It's fairly easy for hairdressers to get back to work as they can wear PPE & no intimate touching is involved. This isn't the case with parlor girls.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm desperate for parlors to be back open. I'm stumped as to how they can possibly operate though. AFAIK the scientists are advising that social distancing will be in force until we have a vaccine.

It's fairly easy for hairdressers to get back to work as they can wear PPE & no intimate touching is involved. This isn't the case with parlor girls.
Well they can't can they certainly not within any rules but then again it's an illegal business to begin with (As in brothels rather than legit massage places) so how bothered are they about sticking to the rules anyway  :unknown:

I'm mainly a parlour punter myself so keen to see them reopen, given the illegal nature of their business I think most have actually closed to avoid being forced out of business as while turning a blind eye is one thing in normal times it's another thing during lock down.
My guess is they should reopen at the same time as gyms etc as they were ordered to shut at the same time

Offline wombat42

Here is one which has decided to reopen:

Quite a few massages listed in Gumtree - looks to be a mix of private addresses and parlours. External Link/Members Only

Offline wombat42

I notice that there is a hotel-based Bournenouth semi official Chinese parlour that does HE currently advertising on Gumtree.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:57:56 am by wombat42 »

Offline billy59

From my inquiries regarding opening dates, most have come back with either 4th July or 13th July.
Not quite sure that the view of some of the scientists that social distancing will be in place until there is a vaccine is of any merit.
What if there never is a vaccine, which is likely, when you take into consideration that there is no vaccine for the common cold (another corona virus) or the AIDS virus, which apparently acts in a similar way to covid19.
Do we wait 1 year, 2 years or more for the vaccine, in the mean time the world collapses, and possibly prostitution will be be the only way of earning money.
In my view people will have to make hard decisions in the future, take the risk or stay at home.

Offline catweazle

One thought that occurred to me is that when massage parlours do reopen, will the girls be offering more services to try to recoup lost income? And will other, previously legit establishments start quietly offering at least HE?  I have a quiet tingle saying it could be the start of a golden period for rub n tugs.

Offline wombat42

From my inquiries regarding opening dates, most have come back with either 4th July or 13th July.
Not quite sure that the view of some of the scientists that social distancing will be in place until there is a vaccine is of any merit.
What if there never is a vaccine, which is likely, when you take into consideration that there is no vaccine for the common cold (another corona virus) or the AIDS virus, which apparently acts in a similar way to covid19.
Do we wait 1 year, 2 years or more for the vaccine, in the mean time the world collapses, and possibly prostitution will be be the only way of earning money.
In my view people will have to make hard decisions in the future, take the risk or stay at home.

Massage parlours will probably be allowed to reopen on 4th July, the same date as hairdressers and incidentally pubs and restaurants assuming no second wave. It is likely that restrictions on UK massage parlours from that date will then be like in Malta: External Link/Members Only Non HE massages would be viable but not HE massages officially.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Massage parlours will probably be allowed to reopen on 4th July, the same date as hairdressers and incidentally pubs and restaurants assuming no second wave. It is likely that restrictions on UK massage parlours from that date will then be like in Malta: External Link/Members Only Non HE massages would be viable but not HE massages officially.
A masseuse giving a HE at a massage parlour that has more than one working there has never been legal in this country. It's a sexual service so they are technically brothels.

Offline wombat42

A masseuse giving a HE at a massage parlour that has more than one working there has never been legal in this country. It's a sexual service so they are technically brothels.

Right. But contravening COVID regulations is an additional legal breach. But as you say it is illegal anyway so many parlours may ignore any COVID regulation forbidding touching of intimate parts. Probably unlikely that plod in the current COVID emergency would spare the manpower doing mystery shopping in massage parlours.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 02:55:26 pm by wombat42 »

Online WASA38

Right. But contravening COVID regulations is an additional legal breach. But as you say it is illegal anyway so many parlours may ignore any COVID regulation forbidding touching of intimate parts. Probably unlikely that plod in the current COVID emergency would spare the manpower doing mystery shopping in massage parlours.

Maybe so, but journalists might. We could start seeing the old 'made my excuses and left' stories once so loved by  News of the World hacks.

Offline Home Alone

That's true; but I can remember back in the mid-noughties sitting in the waiting room at Sandy's Prestwich branch along with other - younger and fitter than me [not difficult!  ;) ] - blokes who had very sharp haircuts, who had the air of having just finished finished a shift at Whitefield police station, a mile or so up the same main road.

I'm trying not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I couldn't help thinking it would be easy for them to have had 'unofficial' orders to report back on any girls they'd seen.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
At present massage parlours are specifically listed among the businesses not allowed to open, I would imagine once it's decided to allow them normal service will resume, including whatever extras they provide.

Offline wombat42

At present massage parlours are specifically listed among the businesses not allowed to open, I would imagine once it's decided to allow them normal service will resume, including whatever extras they provide.

Probably facial massages not allowed and compulsory face masks at least: External Link/Members Only

Offline TomTank

I think I read that the common cold is hundreds of different types of mutating viruses, which is what makes it impossible to vaccinate against.
Not heard anything about AIDS though.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Probably facial massages not allowed and compulsory face masks at least: External Link/Members Only
That's in Malta, I can't see anybody raiding a massage parlours in this country to see if the are doing something illegal legally.   :unknown:  How would that work. 

Offline Georgeuk2

Same here. Dying without a massage and the added benefits 😁. On the plus side, when things are back in action I can wear a face mask 😷 for that bit of descrition if you are faint hearted like me. Bit worried about the lay of the land post corona. Are all the European beauties in the massage parlours going to be gone for good 🥺

Offline Tim65

According to their website Cheshire Elite in Crewe are planning to reopen on 4th July.

Offline GingerNuts

According to their website Cheshire Elite in Crewe are planning to reopen on 4th July.

Are you a customer?

Online stampjones

Passed the local chiropidist today and thats open and my son says his physio has now reopened

Offline tesla

Are you a customer?

No don't be silly, his only other post since 2106 was to mention the same parlour, so he's obviously a tout

Offline usroads

Checked my Hot List today and there's more green lights on today than there has been for the past 2 months so it looks like more SP's are returning to work.

Offline Goldfinch

No don't be silly, his only other post since 2106 was to mention the same parlour, so he's obviously a tout

It seems he's also a time traveller. ;)

Offline snaitram99

I wouldn't mind if both of us had to wear a face mask for a massage with HE, as long as I could be a tactile with her tits while she tugs my todger. :)

Offline jimmyinreading

Yeah - maybe 4th July (Independnce Day :o)
But I'm more interested in the date BoJo tells me it's safe to go for a blowjob   ;)
Any ideas?

I look forward to him making that announcement. Perhaps one of the journos at the daily conference can clarify “does that mean punters are free to go for a long-overdue nosh-off with a wg?” “Absolutely”

Offline GingerNuts

I look forward to him making that announcement. Perhaps one of the journos at the daily conference can clarify “does that mean punters are free to go for a long-overdue nosh-off with a wg?” “Absolutely”

Long overdue in your case being four and a half years.

Online LLPunting

Cab driver?

Affinity for 255,0,0?

Online LLPunting

I wouldn't mind if both of us had to wear a face mask for a massage with HE, as long as I could be a tactile with her tits while she tugs my todger. :)

You forgot the copious amounts of hand sanitiser  ;)
Unscented is better...
...hmmm, how much does a person need to consume before getting drunk whilst sucking on sanitised boobs or dick?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:53:14 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Doc Holliday

You forgot the copious amounts of hand sanitiser  ;)
Unscented is better...
...hmmm, how much does a person need to consume before getting drunk whilst sucking on sanitised boobs or dick?

You jest but ....

Offline winkywanky

At least when they get their stomachs pumped, they get that lovely clean feeling  :).

Offline Doc Holliday

At least when they get their stomachs pumped, they get that lovely clean feeling  :).

:D

Yes stomach pumped then a couple of sachets of Picolax and job done  :D

Offline winkywanky

Yes, as I know from personal experience  :scare:  :lol:

Offline petermisc

Massage parlours are back up and running in Malta but the rules (including no touching of intimate parts and face must stay 2 feet away from client's body etc) dont make it viable for a HE.

If they are allowing massage, I don't see any covid reason why HE should be banned.  Having spent the best part of half an hour (or however long the massage is) with the masseuse in contact with most of your body, how does spending the last few minutes with her in contact with another part of your body materially affect the risk?

Offline wombat42

If they are allowing massage, I don't see any covid reason why HE should be banned.  Having spent the best part of half an hour (or however long the massage is) with the masseuse in contact with most of your body, how does spending the last few minutes with her in contact with another part of your body materially affect the risk?

Would likely contravene distancing rules (1 metres or 2 metres) expressly distance from one person's face to another person.

Offline B4bcock

Just imagine the response of the punter who has been worked up into a frenzied lather only to be told "Nah, sorry mate, not allowed to touch yer willy".

Offline Doc Holliday

It wouldn't. Assuming it was a standard massage with just a HE and not body to body or any other sexual contact. This would also assume all the precautions a therapeutic massage is likely to involve are followed in terms of masks (for both) good hygiene and surface disinfection etc.

There is perhaps a theoretical increased risk to the masseur, if the punter is exceptionally vocal and noisy when he 'pulls his orgasm face'  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

Just imagine the response of the punter who has been worked up into a frenzied lather only to be told "Nah, sorry mate, not allowed to touch yer willy".

Some people pay good money for orgasm denial  :D

Offline B4bcock

Some people pay good money for orgasm denial  :D

My OH could make a bloody fortune then.   :D

Offline Doc Holliday

My OH could make a bloody fortune then.   :D

She most certainly is  :D

Offline B4bcock

She most certainly is  :D

No use trying to hide your id behind that face mask, Doc.   I will find you and I WILL kil . . . . . Nah, probably buy you a pint, actually.

Offline Blackpool Rock

No use trying to hide your id behind that face mask, Doc.   I will find you and I WILL kil . . . . . Nah, probably buy you a pint, actually.
:scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only