Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LA beauty Leicester city centre?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Jacksonwood

I just wondered if anyone had tried LA beauty out ? It's on church street in Leicester.

Sign outside offering Chinese massage for £29 (see pic ).

It looks like it might offer extras but before I TOFTT I thought I'd ask here !

Thanks 🙏

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stickitin

No but if it’s Chinese massage I’d be 99.9% sure it’s a wanking shop  :crazy:

Offline Jacksonwood

Clearly you're a mind reader ! The emphasis on "HER" hands kind of gives it away a little !

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:06:25 pm by Jacksonwood »

Offline Nigel57

Let us know how you get on.

Offline TheBounce

It's legit, just been, very good massage though for 1 hour @£29

Offline Jacksonwood

Thanks - when I'm back in Leicester (it's party time next week 👌) might go there before hand

Offline Charmingthickdick

Clearly you're a mind reader ! The emphasis on "HER" hands kind of gives it away a little !

From the details on board in the picture it looks like you can get her pregnant for £29.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ZeroCount

From the details on board in the picture it looks like you can get her pregnant for £29.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dread to think what the £29 for "sports" includes.

Offline Jacksonwood

I dread to think what the £29 for "sports" includes.

Hardsports ? water sports ?

Offline typinghard

Visited this place today. Place run by an Asian guy who claims that he is the only one with expertise to treat certain pains and constipation  :lol:

As for the services, the girls are nepalese students whom the Asian guy trained and indeed good with massage technique. Not the best though. No extras on the plate. But I badly wish they do it. Even told me that they are looking for new jobs as some clients are asking for handjobs.  :dash:

Now which one of you is that? :lol: :wacko:

Offline Stickitin

Visited this place today. Place run by an Asian guy who claims that he is the only one with expertise to treat certain pains and constipation  :lol:

As for the services, the girls are nepalese students whom the Asian guy trained and indeed good with massage technique. Not the best though. No extras on the plate. But I badly wish they do it. Even told me that they are looking for new jobs as some clients are asking for handjobs.  :dash:

Now which one of you is that? :lol: :wacko:

Not been, but I probably would. Never seen another Chinese massage joint that didn’t offer them out  :crazy:

Offline typinghard

Not been, but I probably would. Never seen another Chinese massage joint that didn’t offer them out  :crazy:

There is hardly any Chinese to it. Non Chinese girls.  No extras. Good English.

Offline Stickitin

There is hardly any Chinese to it. Non Chinese girls.  No extras. Good English.

Original post refers to it being a Chinese massage place, hence my comment.

Online JontyR

Can't deny I'm very tempted by "30 minutes Head" for £19.