Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexii leggy 18 Ruby Derby  (Read 1274 times)

Offline youngvetuk

Hi Guys,

I'm very new to punting and I wanted to see if anyone had met Ruby before I arranged a meet,

I don't want my first meet to be a disaster,

Thanks for the help

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Guys,

I'm very new to punting and I wanted to see if anyone had met Ruby before I arranged a meet,

I don't want my first meet to be a disaster,

Thanks for the help

Welcome to UKP.

You need to post the Adultwork link, in order for members to know whom you are referring to:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:31:11 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline malcster

first off again welcome to ukp

no pictures would be instant no from me granted a lot of the ladies faces are blurred or obscurred but no pictures at all even though she states she cant upload them as there is a problem

is there a certain type of lady or service you are after maybe a few members will be able to suggest a good first time lady to suit your needs

have a search round the midlands forum here and get some ideas of who you like the look of most if not all will have adultworks links enclosed

Offline _Bender_

Have you tried mailing her requesting some pictures?

I did and she sent me a few.

thewonderingdick

Ask her to send photos she will! slim not bad looking not a stunner from photos but who is now adays! This girl who i saw recently "exotic_nyla" from Leicester is a stunner outcalls only
 :thumbsup:

Offline youngvetuk

Ha thanks guys,
I will send her a message and hope for the best.
Might write a report all going well

Offline themightyimp

I have seen here.  An ok punt.  Closed mouth kissing, covered oral.  Obviously someone else there (and her kid).  18? I don't think so.  Worth £60?  Maybe
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac