Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Thai Kate - Netherfield Nottingham  (Read 2169 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6204154) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grebrat

Price: £70
Duration: 30
Service: FBSM, OW & FS
Date: September some time.

External Link/Members Only

Apologies all for the delay in getting this review up, been busy over the last few months and just not had time to sit and write about my exploits.  Shout out to CJames01 thanks for getting me Kate's number pal :thumbsup:.

Location: As documented in previous reviews, the meet happened in a factory in Netherfield by the Lidl.  Not too shabby a location as it was easy and simple to park in the lidl and just meandre across.

Comms: 7/10 - Booked same day with a response a couple os hours after I initially got in touch.

The girl: 7/10 -  Kate is absolutely the girl in the photos, but they're definitely either airbrushed or from a few years ago. She's not old by any stretch of the imagination, just not as young as in the photos IMHO.

She's pretty and has a lovely feeling body, great tits which I think must be fake and if they are, they are very tastefully done.

She is bigger than the photos and videos would have you believe, but only because of her height and because she's older - she had a little bit of a belly, maybe a mummy tummy, and was about 5'7" I would say, only marginally shorter than I am.

Talking to her was difficult, she knew some English but her accent made it impossible to understand, so it was quite disjointed. I spoke in single words and hand gestures.

She was dressed in a crappy white t-shirt when I arrived in reception, then a pretty red nighty when she emerged in the massage room. She spent most of the meet with a sultry look on her face, but later relaxed with a nice smile.

The punt: full body massage, OW and cowgirl to finish.

CIM, facial and OWO are all listed on her menu but tbh, I don't think they're on offer.

Once I had finished, we cleaned up and I was directed to the space shower. Whilst I got dressed, she had a shower too.

Was led out the room, went back to the car, and discovered including the shower and the conversation at the start, I'd been in there roughly 35-40 mins.

Summary
I was satisfied with what I did get, so I've rated it as a positive.

Offline Stickitin

Seems you have copied and pasted a lot of the text from this review? What’s that all about?  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321668.0

Offline oldstreethookup

Seems you have copied and pasted a lot of the text from this review? What’s that all about?  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321668.0

Wow great spot.

OP care to comment? This is super suspicious. And naturally, a lot of us are probably thinking you're linked to the WG somehow and are trying to run up interest in the girl by posting a positive review in this fashion.

Offline Gopal1978

Nothing wrong with a bit of plagiarism

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nothing wrong with a bit of plagiarism
Copying and pasting someone else's review is not the way it works mate.  You have to relay your experience the way you experienced it in your words.

Offline Gopal1978

He copied a few sentences - you guys are stricter than school exam moderators!

Offline Stickitin

Don’t get why, it’s just weird. Gut feeling is he might be connected to the girl.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Do you think we should just ignore the fact a review may not be totally genuine and the reviewer might have some ulterior motive for posting it?   :unknown: 

Offline Grebrat

Gents,

Not connected to the girl in any way.  Apologies, the initial review covered most points and I felt that it was quicker for me to copy and paste.

Won't happen again, I did try to tweak it so it matched the format of my previous reviews.

Offline Gopal1978

Do you think we should just ignore the fact a review may not be totally genuine and the reviewer might have some ulterior motive for posting it?   :unknown:

It was quite clear he copied a few relevent bits and most was his own. Anyway time to move on. He's spoken for himself. :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

It was quite clear he copied a few relevent bits and most was his own. Anyway time to move on. He's spoken for himself. :unknown:

I've highlighted the parts copied directly from the other review. It's quite clear most of this review isn't his own.

Price: £70
Duration: 30
Service: FBSM, OW & FS
Date: September some time.

External Link/Members Only

Apologies all for the delay in getting this review up, been busy over the last few months and just not had time to sit and write about my exploits.  Shout out to CJames01 thanks for getting me Kate's number pal :thumbsup:.

Location: As documented in previous reviews, the meet happened in a factory in Netherfield by the Lidl.  Not too shabby a location as it was easy and simple to park in the lidl and just meandre across.

Comms: 7/10 - Booked same day with a response a couple os hours after I initially got in touch.

The girl: 7/10 -  Kate is absolutely the girl in the photos, but they're definitely either airbrushed or from a few years ago. She's not old by any stretch of the imagination, just not as young as in the photos IMHO.

She's pretty and has a lovely feeling body, great tits which I think must be fake and if they are, they are very tastefully done.

She is bigger than the photos and videos would have you believe, but only because of her height and because she's older - she had a little bit of a belly, maybe a mummy tummy, and was about 5'7" I would say, only marginally shorter than I am.

Talking to her was difficult, she knew some English but her accent made it impossible to understand, so it was quite disjointed. I spoke in single words and hand gestures.

She was dressed in a crappy white t-shirt when I arrived in reception, then a pretty red nighty when she emerged in the massage room. She spent most of the meet with a sultry look on her face, but later relaxed with a nice smile.

The punt: full body massage, OW and cowgirl to finish.

CIM, facial and OWO are all listed on her menu but tbh, I don't think they're on offer.

Once I had finished, we cleaned up and I was directed to the space shower. Whilst I got dressed, she had a shower too.

Was led out the room, went back to the car, and discovered including the shower and the conversation at the start, I'd been in there roughly 35-40 mins.

Summary
I was satisfied with what I did get, so I've rated it as a positive.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 02:00:54 pm by GingerNuts »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
it was quite clear to the several members who reported it that it was a copy and paste and like I said that isn't the way it works.

I don't even know why you are getting involved.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 02:00:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline Grebrat

Look guys, I didn't feel copying and pasting parts of a review that echoed my own experience was a bad thing.  Obviously I was wrong and I've held my hands up for it and apologised.  Let it go and lets move on.

If it's so contentious, can one of the mods please delete.  I'll resubmit as and when I get time.

Offline scutty brown

Look guys, I didn't feel copying and pasting parts of a review that echoed my own experience was a bad thing.  Obviously I was wrong and I've held my hands up for it and apologised.  Let it go and lets move on.

If it's so contentious, can one of the mods please delete.  I'll resubmit as and when I get time.

The problem now is that you've created doubt as to whether you actually saw the girl. If you'd seen her yourself you'd have your own experiences to relate, no need to rehash someone else's. I'm inclined to think there's a good chance the review is fake, which raises a question over the veracity of all your other reviews

Offline Grebrat

I don’t follow your logic as to how my using another review to save some time brings the veracity of my other reviews into question.  At no point has anybody complained about them being in any way similar to other reviews previously written by other punters.

Some people have too much time on their hands.  I have various business interests that I try to balance with being a constructive member of this community.

I have already said once before that I was sorry for the error.  I wasn’t aware that copying a review was strictly forbidden - it won’t happen again.  As far as I am concerned, I have nothing further to add.

Offline GingerNuts

I don’t follow your logic as to how my using another review to save some time brings the veracity of my other reviews into question.  At no point has anybody complained about them being in any way similar to other reviews previously written by other punters.

Some people have too much time on their hands.  I have various business interests that I try to balance with being a constructive member of this community.

I have already said once before that I was sorry for the error.  I wasn’t aware that copying a review was strictly forbidden - it won’t happen again.  As far as I am concerned, I have nothing further to add.

Maybe there have been/are others but the overwhelming majority of members realise a review is supposed to be based on their own experience and written in their own words.

It probably took you as long to selectively pick parts out of the other review as it would have taken to write one yourself.

Offline HailWood

OP has apologised and seems a reasonable member, so that’s good enough for me.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Maybe no previous complaints because nobody looked before.
But my view is that if you faked one, you probably faked the rest

Offline Robin Hood1

Good grief, its not the end of the world is it? Hes explained himself.

Offline scutty brown

That doesn't mean his explanation is accepted or accurate

Meanwhile I notice your five years of membership of this forum has been noticeably lacking in useful content. When are you going to add a review?

Offline badsin

That doesn't mean his explanation is accepted or accurate

Meanwhile I notice your five years of membership of this forum has been noticeably lacking in useful content. When are you going to add a review?

Seems the only place he goes is Bubbles.... This must be one of the few posts that doesn't mention Bubbles...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Any reason you haven't bothered to post a review in your 5 years of membership?  Do you not think others might find some information on Bubbles useful.

In any case I'll just remind you of the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline CJames01

Shout out to CJames01 thanks for getting me Kate's number pal :thumbsup:.

Your most welcome! Glad you got to see her.