Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Fisting  (Read 1787 times)

Offline King_Kai1403

Anyone know any WGs who can handle having their ass fisted?

Offline King_Kai1403

Sorry this can be deleted, not sure I can remove the post?

Offline GingerNuts

Doubt it.

9 Post deletion
Not possible unless you accidentally include too much personal info.

Offline HailWood

Anyone know any WGs who can handle having their ass fisted?
I am now intrigued; not just as to why you want it deleted  but also why you might want to stick your hand up a lass’s ass.  :unknown:

Offline Hotpocket

Does this mean you found one who allows anal fisting ? if so please share....asking for a friend  :D

Online ZeroCount

I am now intrigued; not just as to why you want it deleted  but also why you might want to stick your hand up a lass’s ass.  :unknown:

The latter is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? Why does any of us want to do anything beyond giving a lass a gentle, polite boning in missionary?

I'm far more intrigued by why anyone would post a question like this, then decide 15 minutes later that they've made a dreadful mistake and demand for it to be deleted.

Offline HailWood

The latter is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? Why does any of us want to do anything beyond giving a lass a gentle, polite boning in missionary?

Not really. As I said I don’t understand the kink. Shoving my hand up a girls ass and having it covered in shit. It’s a big NO THANK YOU from me.   :vomit:

Offline Name redacted

Not really. As I said I don’t understand the kink. Shoving my hand up a girls ass and having it covered in shit. It’s a big NO THANK YOU from me.   :vomit:

As already been said by zerocount, why do we do anything? Shoving a cock up a TS/TVs arse, being pissed on, shit on, fisting, pegging. If you're not into it, no worries, don't comment. I'm sure you're into stuff others don't understand.

Offline HailWood

As already been said by zerocount, why do we do anything? Shoving a cock up a TS/TVs arse, being pissed on, shit on, fisting, pegging. If you're not into it, no worries, don't comment. I'm sure you're into stuff others don't understand.
Have i criticised it?
If anyone questions me about something I enjoy which they don’t understand then I take the time to explain. I can show examples if you need me to. It all part of examining ones boundaries and if someone know something I don’t then any info is always welcome. :hi:

Offline Robin Hood1

:D

Offline vanillaslice686

External Link/Members Only

I visited Nicole some years ago , no review from my attendance on here unfortunately . I didn’t fist her anally myself but Nicole did fist herself anally during the meet up to about wrist ish depth (admittedly her hands aren’t huge)  , I would imagine she would be up for trying this with other peoples hands as she’s pretty much up for anything .

Hope this helps

Online ZeroCount

If anyone questions me about something I enjoy which they don’t understand then I take the time to explain.

I'm not sure there's any explaining most kinks though, is there? I mean, the vast majority of the population would think it's pretty fucked up to pay random women for sexual services, yet here we are - presumably most people on this forum are fine with that.

A lot of people here are into anal sex, I imagine. Probably quite a few are into fisting too. Anal fisting doesn't seem a million miles away from those two activities, it's just a question of degree of kink. It's a kind of "out there" thing to do, and that's exactly what floats people's boats with a lot of kinks, isn't it? I'm not sure I could explain most of my kinks in any logical manner.

As for getting "covered in shit", there's no more chance of that than there is with anal sex, provided your partner is well-prepared beforehand. Although maybe for some that's part of the appeal too, who am I to judge?

I'm still more curious as to what prompted OP to recant his request so quickly, rather than the nature of the kink itself. :)

Offline King_Kai1403

Haha didn't think this post would turn into a debate! But to answer all the points:

As mentioned, why does anyone like the kinks they like? Also, there are ways to prevent being 'covered in shit' during any anal involved escapade.

I didn't demand the post be removed, I just asked if it could, not because I am embarrassed or anything, just didn't want it clogging up the board if I didn't need it anymore tbh. But actually I see the value now in keeping it so we can hopefully get a list going for next time I get the desire I can take my pick!

Finally, I unfortunately haven't found a WG who has let me no sorry guys. Weirdly enough it is someone personally who has allowed me to try this one, who'd have thought!

Offline hunkybc

Never fisted a girl and no intention to. I would much prefer to put my dick up there. Getting shit on the condom is always a risk, but the  WG I use for anal always does douching before hand.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Yeap with you on that one!! :vomit:

Offline Jamesbattersea

All that stuffs a no for me but for some reason other people don't like eating Cold leftover takeaway curry on warm toast for Breakfast!! Weird???
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 10:04:13 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Imperia

It's worth asking Jas, she's up for most things and provides anal, although I haven't asked specifically for this.

External Link/Members Only

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
Ouch (sorry just had to comment)  :unknown:

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
Ouch (sorry just had to comment)  :unknown: a dick yes but a fist is a whole different ball game.