Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincoln on a Sunday  (Read 625 times)

Offline Nottsguy69

Got a few hours in Lincoln today but not in the car .  Anyone any recommendations for the city centre at all .  I’ve tried the Thai place Skye but she’s not working today which is a disappointment

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry this is a bit late, haven't looked on here for a week.
Helena would have been your best bet massage and HR only but she's the best at it, if you like a BBW girl Martin Girl works Sundays.
The city centre on a Sunday is a problem with are car there are options like Nina but you are basically looking at Romanians on Portland street with you'd be better having a wank and saving your money or if your lucky there might be some touring Latinas that can be good.
Skye? some say she does HR some like me never got given that option and although she's not unattractive she's not super hot and as far as straight massages go she's 20 quid more expensive than most. If you wanted a Thai massage there is usually a Thai girl in Newark not too far from the station but not sure how the trains run on a Sunday.

What did you end up doing on Sunday dude?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry this is a bit late, haven't looked on here for a week.
Helena would have been your best bet massage and HR only but she's the best at it, if you like a BBW girl Martin Girl works Sundays.
The city centre on a Sunday is a problem with are car there are options like Nina but you are basically looking at Romanians on Portland street which you'd be better having a wank and saving your money or if your lucky there might be some touring Latinas that can be good.
Skye? some say she does HR some like me never got given that option and although she's not unattractive she's not super hot and as far as straight massages go she's 20 quid more expensive than most. If you wanted a Thai massage there is usually a Thai girl in Newark not too far from the station but not sure how the trains run on a Sunday.

What did you end up doing on Sunday dude?