Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reiki massage Mansfield Woodhouse  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Badboyrich

Just wondering if anybody has seen Joan?
I am booked in for next week and she sounds nice on the phone.
I believe HR is available.
Will give a report next week when I know more

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stongwee53

Look forward to it always looking out for a good value massage

Offline Mysteriousc

Also interested! Get the impression it’s quite legit. What made you think HR is available OP

Offline Sherlock

She's a slim middle aged lady, not at all glamorous but pleasant and down to earth. Not been for over a year but decent massage and hr all for £30 + £10 for an hour. She uses a converted Summer house in her back garden, so no shower.

Offline Stongwee53

She's a slim middle aged lady, not at all glamorous but pleasant and down to earth. Not been for over a year but decent massage and hr all for £30 + £10 for an hour. She uses a converted Summer house in her back garden, so no shower.
£30 a hour plus £10 hr is that what you say the cost is?. Is there any touching etc on offer from when you went

Offline Stongwee53

Plus wouldnt it of been worth doing a review of her when you last went at least people would have something to go buy on whats on offer??

Offline happyending

She's a slim middle aged lady, not at all glamorous but pleasant and down to earth.

I saw her some time ago, before I was a member so no review I'm afraid. She was older than 'middle aged' then so she'll be getting on a bit now. As reported she will offer hand relief for an extra £10. Certainly no touching allowed, a bit of an un erotic experience, more a decent massage with a bolt on hand job at the end. 

Offline markymark65

I saw Joan a while ago, very much as folks have said in her late 50's and slim, converted shed in back garden and offers massage and HE for £40, ok if all you are after is a bit of relief.

Offline MajorPayne

Just wondering if anybody has seen Joan?
I am booked in for next week and she sounds nice on the phone.
I believe HR is available.
Will give a report next week when I know more

External Link/Members Only

When are you going to do a review of your experience?

Is Reiki healing BS?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 06:03:20 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline tradsweet

I have visited Joan several times over the last few years.  She gives a good, somewhat soft massage with a well delivered happy ending.  Strictly no touching and doesn't like being asked for other sexual extras.  £30 for an hours massage + £10 hr.

Offline GoldTop

I have visited Joan several times over the last few years.  She gives a good, somewhat soft massage with a well delivered happy ending.  Strictly no touching and doesn't like being asked for other sexual extras.  £30 for an hours massage + £10 hr.

But no reviews posted in 4 years?