Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zaarah Pakistani - Manchester TOFFT  (Read 3508 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7245501) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline PK-NAZ

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one crop up in Manchester recently which took my taste. Not much came up on here when doing my research for her so took the plunge  :hi:

Comms: Decent -  fired off a text at 2pm and got a reply an hour later. Profile said she started at 12 but said she claimed she was starting at 5 so took that. Asked me for my age and she said she only sees clients over 30 but as I am not much off that she said it's fine. Text her when I was setting off and got prompt replies that everything was fine. When I arrived outside she was running 10 mins behind (annoying) but no worries she text me to keep me updated.

Location: Near Old Trafford Cricket ground, nice apartment block off the main road.

Girl: Bigger than pics suggest, not good on sizes but would say larger than the 12 stated. Definitely girl from the pics. Face was pretty and tits were great. Definitely a few extra pounds but didn't bother me  :D Requested the red lingerie & black robe (as shown on her AW pic) which she obliged to.

Price: £100  h/h

Services offered: OWO, Rimming, Doggy, Mish

Got the apartment number and code. Usual behind the door trick but certainly wasn't dissapointed - she is pretty and has nice eyes. Extra chub was noticeable but she wore the outfit I requested and was looking ravenous to me in the moment (with that rack i wanted to unload) :cool:

Notes handed over I took a quick wash of the hands and strip in the bathroom. Told her I had showered before coming but I asked her if she wanted me to shower again - she said it's fine because i had already.
Started off with DFK and touching, de-robing her and having a much on them tits. DFK was strong and good eye contact. Reached for my cock and massaged it nicely whilst locking eyes with me & smelling/kissing my chest, was great  :lol: Only shame was there was no mirror in the room. Sat her on my lap and explored her body with my hands/tongue, noticed a bit of stubble on inner thighs / around pussy which didn't look appealing (iykyk South Asian birds) - decided to let her keep her panties on  :sarcastic: No RO. Asked her what she likes and she said giving head.

Told her to sit on her knees and show me but said she wants to do bj on the bed, yh woteva. Extended BJ on the bed was good - strong at first but she responded well when I told her to slow down and started licking and teasing it more. Good attention to balls and got really stuck in when i told her to get her tongue down further south. Not often you find an asian girl that rims  :dance: Stood on the bed and tried to deep throat her but she said she doesn't do that. I said it says she does it on her profile, got the "oh i didn't know, need to remove it then"  :unknown: face fucked her a bit but only half shaft  :D I was satisfied as she spent a good 10-15mins on the oral altogether.

I hear somebody in the apartment - I asked her if somebody is here and she says we're alone. I said I definitely heard something and she said she has a friend working in the other room. No worries, more on this later.

As I'm face fucking her I ask her how she likes to fuck. She said doggy is her fav so I say we'll end with that then. No she wants doggy first, yh woteva.  Ease my way in to her pussy and it feels decent, gets wet v quick. Few strokes in she arches further wanting me to pound her. Can tell she wants me to dump asap but I stride ok and give her a decent tonking. She takes it well and gives eye contact looking back. Lay her flat on her stomach and start pumping from the back whilst kissing her, all good.

Flip her over in to mish and pound again, those extra pounds now feel good. Bury myself in her and fill the bag, she doesn't stop till it's all drained. DFK all the way  :thumbsup:

At this point the review would be green but I ask her if I can see her friend on the way out. She then proceeds to give me a lecture about this is why she doesn't see clients under 30 and why I want to see the other girl. I informed her that I might book her with her friend as a duo or might see her friend another time & agree to disagree but she throws a bit of a huff. She then continues on about "etiquette in the booking" as if I was being rude by asking to see her friend. Then she says "if you're so desperate to see her then I'll ask" and the other girl stumbles out of the room, trashed. Quick wave and out the door.

I get a text 10 mins after I've left apologising for 'losing her cool' becuase her friend was wasted and stressing her out. Fair enough

Wasn't sure whether this is a weak positive or a high neutral because the action alone was great. Didn't like the attitude (again standard South Asian things), the insistence of bj on the bed / doggy first and the extra pounds all weighed it neutral to me.

Would I return: Maybe

On to the next for now

Offline nanga247

I think you were harsh giving a neutral.

Offline Snagbadjer

She sounds pretty good, I wouldn't mind seeing her myself. They don't like it when you talk about other SPs, especially ones that they work with. I tried the same thing when visiting Brazilians - they pretend not to understand. Also, they compete with each other for custom: I booked one called Raquel and but was met by one called Juliana who I'd seen before and I could hear her having a bit of a bicker with someone in another room as I was getting my kit off - presumably about me.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think you were harsh giving a neutral.
It has nothing to do with you how other members rate their reviews and on the subject of reviews your last one was June 2021, any reason you haven't posted any since then?   :unknown:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Yh sounds like a neutral. I hate it when they lure you in with their "likes" list then don't offer them when you arrive.
Thanks for the review. Rare to get a Pakistani girl in Liverpool, might have to hop over to Manchester and give her a try.

Offline Lucifer7043

Nice review man , you haven't told how's her friend

Offline PK-NAZ

Cheers, her mate was nothing worth reporting on tbh she was off her face and wasn't pleasant looking so didn't save the link.

Further note: I see Zaarah's taken deepthroat off her likes list  :thumbsup: